Chocolate

Tommy: Chrissy?

Chrissy: Yeah babe?

Tommy: Do you know because you really, really love me and I'm super adorable?

Chrissy: ... yes?

Tommy: Could you grab me some chocolate milk? PLEASEE?

Chrissy: Oh my God haha. Of course, babe.

Tommy: Awe, I love you so much!

Chrissy: I love you too. How are you feeling? Is Liam treating you well?

Tommy: Liam is treating me brilliantly ;) But I'm alright. How far away are you?

Chrissy: Hey! Not too far. I just got out of the store

Tommy: Shop*

Chrissy: Whatever, British Grammar Nazi. I'll take back you're chocolate milk!

Tommy: Your*

Chrissy: TOM!

Tommy: Sorry, sorry. Please come home soon.

Chrissy: Why? Are you okay? If you don't feel well, tell Liam, okay? I'll be home literally so soon.

Tommy: I'm fine, my love. I just miss you.

Chrissy: Good. I miss you too baby. See you soon

Tommy: Put your phone away whilst you're driving.

Chrissy: Yes, daddy

Tommy: Ugh, Chris!

Chrissy: HEHE

NEXT

Chris dumped the shopping bags on Tom's counter, humming an unknown tune under his breath. He could hear Liam in the sitting room, laughing obnoxiously loudly at some British show on the television.

"Hey guys," Chris greeted happily, drinking in the sight of his lover perched on the sofa, drowning in blankets and smiling softly at the television. He had his long legs propped on Liam's shoulders, his pointed toes tapping the back of the sofa on irregular intervals.

"Hey, bro!" Liam jumped, quickly retracting his hand from Tom's calf. Chris knew that there was nothing going on with the two of them, but it was too fun to scare the shit out of his little brother.

"What the fuck were you doing with your hands on him?" Chris groused, glaring down at his darker sibling. He managed not to burst out laughing when Liam's mouth opened and closed repeatedly like a particularly dull fish.

Tom smiled knowingly and removed his legs from Liam's shoulder, ducking his head beneath one of the blankets to muffle his laughter.

"I- it wasn't... what?" Liam gasped, jumping away from Tom like he was lava. He quickly distanced himself from Chris' tense fists and snarl. "Chris! This is-this is...what? I wouldn't-I would never!"

"You wait until I leave and then you have your hands all over my boyfriend!" Chris growled, slamming his fists on the sofa. Liam yelped and fell back onto his haunches, bringing his hands up in a defensive position. "What else do you two do behind my back!"

"Nothing! Chris-I-,"

"Chill bro, I'm just fucking with you," Chris shrugged, his snarl falling into an arrogant smirk. Tom burst into peals of adorable laughter from beneath the blanket, his head resurfacing to giggle outright. Chris' heart melted. "You're too fucking cute for your own good," he groaned, leaning down and kissing his boyfriend senseless.

"Oh for- seriously?" Liam squealed when Tom laid on his lap to allow Chris access between his legs. "THAT'S SO FUCKING WEIRD, GEDOFF!"

Chris snorted and sat up, running one hand through his hair as he admired his flushed boyfriend, panting beautifully.

"Oh God, there is so much I want to do with that chocolate milk." he moaned, continuing to press his sexy boyfriend into the mattress, the sounds of Liam's screams going unheeded. 

Wow, I totally forgot about this story. OoPs.

I'll continue with it if y'all want me too, please let me know so I'm not wasting my time :)