"And what about your dad, pia? Have you told him?" ogras asked.

"Yes I told him my whole plan and to say he was impressed is understatement. He himself is going to appoint his best men's for us" I told them. They smiled satisfied.

"Ok everything is settled and it is still Monday what do you say of a road trip?" ogras asked.

"No. We have only four days to prepare ourselves, it means we have to train ourself. Pia is good but we need training and pia is also going to train with us even if she is good as I am told by Mr. Swan himself to not give her even a single day off of training" Avex said. I rolled my eyes. And belna and ogras sighed.

"Ok fine... We can't go for a road trip but we can go on tracks" belna suggested. My eyes sparkled at the mention of the tracks.

"YES!! We can go on tracks after training" I exclaimed squealing. Avex smiled at me. Ogras and belna laughed at my childishness. I love driving and tracks is the only space where I feel free from everything when I drive at the speed of light. No obstacles, no control, no people. I feel free with my matte black lambo.

"Today I am going at underground with knight riders so Tomorrow tracks?" I asked. Ogras already told them everything about knight riders and my friendship.

"Yeah Tomorrow after training then" Avex said. We all agreed.

"Pia are you sure there will be no danger with knight riders in the underground with you alone" Avex asked. I shook my head.

"No I'll be fine. Besides they don't know about me. They only know about me as a girl from college" I explained.

"If you want we can come and hide somewhere" belna suggested.

"No no don't. You all can spend time with your families. I'll be fine I promise. And I can absolutely protect myself" I told them politely. They all nodded.

We went outside and headed to our own houses waving goodbye's. It was 8. It took 2 hours for our discussion to finish. I was driving my car.

There was a flex on the side of the road, of a father holding a child in his arm and the mother smiling at them both. It reminded me of my parents. Our time together, it was the best time. When my mom used to take me and Jenny to the ice-cream shop and dad used to teach me to fight.

Once I got hurt pretty bad when I was 8. Dad got so worried that he used to sit beside me all night for three days. So that if I move, I shouldn't get hurt. And once I spotted a gun in our basement, I was only 5, not knowing anything. I took it and started playing with it when mom spotted me and immediately threw the weapon to the far end of the corner and cried so much taking me in her arms. Now when I look back at all those memories after so many years, I realize how much they love me and Jenny.

My throat started closing and eyes burning, before I cry, I pick up my phone and called dad. He picked up on first ring. Maybe he was doing some work on his mobile.

"Hey sweetheart... Anything wrong?"

"No dad. I am fine. Just checking on you"

"Ohk... Where are you?"

"I went to the base dad and now I am heading home. We discussed everything as planned"

"Ok... Look I am extremely proud of you for forming such a brilliant plan but still are you sure you want to do this mission?"

"Yes dad I am sure. Don't worry nothing will happen. And Avex is gonna make us all take our training regularly"

"Ok sweetheart I trust you. Just be careful"

"Yes dad... Where's mom?"

"Just a min sweetheart. I came outside to talk to you about mission. I think we should tell her"

"No dad. You know she will freak out. Just let me complete this mission and then I will tell her everything"

"Ok - is it pia or Jenny?" my mom shouted from backside. I stopped my car at the side of the road. I am very attached to my dad but I also love my mom. And to hear her voice after so many days feels so good. Tears start to swell my eyes.

"Here pia" my dad said.

"Hey honey... How are you?"

"I am fine mom... How are you?"

"Fine honey"

"I miss you mom" As tears escaped my eyes hearing my moms voice and talking with her. I have not talked with them since our dinner when my mom told us hers and dad's love story. After that I stayed at ogras then next day mom went out so we haven't talked and then they went to italy. It's been five full days.

"I miss you too baby"

"Are you crying sweetheart?" It was dad who asked. I wiped my tears.

" No dad. I think I got a bit emotional"

"We are always with you sweetheart"

"I know dad"

"We will be back soon honey"

"Yes mom" they both were talking with me keeping my call on speaker. I can imagine them sitting in their room, mom in dad's embrace talking to me on call.

"Are you taking care of Jenny like a adult big sister?"

"Yes dad. She is annoying sometimes but we are good"

"Look pia, we love both of you with every beat of our heart. You both are all the things which we ever wanted. We are proud parents. You make us proud always. Just don't be weak, always be strong and go on with life... We will always be there with you" My mom said. I smiled sadly.

"And we trust you enough to let you take care of Jenny. She is small, not knowing anything. But you my dear are big and elser. Protect her" my dad said.

"Yes mom and dad... I love you... Come back soon"

"We love you too sweetheart"