11. Plan on base

Pia's pov - Security officers opened the main gates for us and then closed it with double checking the locks. We parked our cars in the parking area. We went near our porch when I pressed my thumb for fingerprint to unlock of the door. We went inside and all the censors scanned us through the cameras which are up in all the four corners of the hall. After scanning us if we are not having any weapons the security let us in. security guards know me and they let me in without any checking but the electric scanners and projectors are placed to check each and every one. Even my parents. We crossed all the security checks and head to main gang office. All the cameras are guiding the mansion with each step we take.

"I always wonder who wants to enter here and steal what? With so much security?" ogras asked. I entered my fingerprint and secret code to the entrance of main office. My friends know the code but only me and my dad can open everything in this mansion with our fingerprints.

"Because here are many weapons, money, drugs and things that costs more than billions" Avex clarified. Ogras nodded and belna rolled her eyes at ogras.

"Ogras are you always so dumb or you act like it? I think first one suits you" belna asked and answered her own question dismissing ogras. We took our seats in the huge office. I on the main seat at the front.

"Look who's speaking miss-I-don't-know-harry potter" ogras pointed out. Avex suspressed a laugh. Belna glared at him. Few years ago belna was not knowing who is Harry Potter when we first met her and that turned all of us to gasp at her. Who the hell don't know Harry Potter? Offcourse our belna. Even swera who doesn't mostly waste her time in watching TV knows who is Harry Potter. Offcourse even the nerds knows. I waited for them to stop their bickering but when did they stop on their own? I remembered.

"Shut the fuck... " belna tried to say but I cut her instantly knowing where this was going. If once ogras and belna starts then there is no ending till someone interrupts.

"Guys we are here for a very important mission" I tried to remind them. Avex nodded. Belna and ogras glared at each other and nodded.

"So I have a plan. As we all know cobra and knight riders are included and they both are together, they will do their work, we will let them meet the drug dealer. After they fix their meeting they will make deal about drugs. And it is clear that whatever security he is having he will not win front of worlds top second and third gang. So as a conclusion gang cobra and knight riders will win this war. We will not interfere till now. Then afterwards when the deal will be over and they both will be separated then we will attack them" I told my plan to them while they were listening intently.

"Ok so we have to attack them after the deal? But if we attack one gang then the other will be on alert and then they will secure themselves or possibility is that they can hide drugs somewhere safe" belna said.

"Yes so we have to attack them both at the same time when they will part their way after the deal" I explained.

"After the deal? It means we have to make two groups?" Ogras asked. I nodded.

"About the groups... I and ogras will go with few gang men's and belna and Avex you both will go with more men's to protect you and to do all the killing and fighting part, if necessary" I assigned. They all nodded.

"Exactly what we have to do?" belna asked.

"You and Avex have to get that drugs bag. Rest fighting and killing part will be done by my men but you both will have guns with you if you get yourself in danger then you can use it only to injure" I told them. They nodded again racking up all the information.

"Avex just look out for belna and belna you can bring that bag. Rest everyone will protect you both" I said. Avex and belna nodded.

"As today is Monday and we already know Henry and carter are having their meeting on Saturday night. But we are not knowing where so we have to follow them on Saturday after school. Once we get location then we are ready for our plan to take place" Avex said. I nodded.