Chapter 40: Sensory Overload

I wake up the next morning before Kaylie, I crawl out of bed, careful not to wake her. I head down to clean the kitchen and make breakfast, I know Kaylie is going to be hungry and in need of some aspirin. The mess isn't as bad as I thought it would be, just have to toss out the leftover and stale snacks and sweep up the patio. Somehow we managed to clean up the games as we finished with them. I start making breakfast, eggs, bacon, muffins, orange juice, and coffee. I'm arranging everything on a try to take upstairs when I here Kaylie come into the kitchen behind me. 

"Do I smell coffee?" she says, still half asleep, scrunching her face from the light. 

"It is, but you need to take these first, it'll help with your headache," I say handing her an aspirin and her glass of juice. "Did you have fun last night?" I ask, not mentioning the events after the party. 

"I did," she says as she scoops a forkful of eggs into her mouth, "it was fun to dress up and see everyone!

We eat breakfast and recall events from the party.

"I'm going to go take a shower," Kaylie says, "you should think about taking one too, there's still white paint in your hair." she laughs, twisting a strand of my hair between her fingers. We head upstairs, I bring a book to ready while Kaylie is in the shower. 

"About last night....after the party," Kaylie says, turning to face me as I shut the bedroom door, her face turning red, "I..uh...thank you. 

"Thank you?" I question. 

"Yeah, thank you, for not letting me act upon my...'impaired' judgment," she says taking my hand in hers. 

"Of course, Kaylie, after everything that's happened I would never let you do something you may regret, " I say, pulling her into a gentle hug. 

"I wouldn't have regretted it," she whispers, pulling back from me slightly, placing her hand on my cheek. She stands on her tiptoes and places a soft gentle kiss on my lips. I tighten my grip around her waist, she wraps her arms around my neck, our lips press together harder, my hands run up her back, under her shirt, she runs her hands down my chest, finding the hem of my shirt, lifting it over my head. She peppers kissed across my chest and collarbone, up my neck, nibbling my ear before pressing her lips to mine again. Her shirt hits the floor, I'm left standing in my boxers, she stands in nothing but the lace set she was wearing the night before. 

"Are you sure?" I whisper in her ear. 

"I'm sure," she whispers back. My hands find their way to the back of her thighs, I lift her up as she wraps her legs around my waist, I walk over to the bed and set her gently down in the center, she pulls me on top of her, never breaking the kiss. My hands explore her body, oh how I've missed her, missed this. I kiss her neck and she lets out a small sigh, her back arching slightly, I take the opportunity to slip my hand under her, unclasping her bra, she tosses it aside. We stay like this a while longer, exploring each other's bodies with our hands, lips pressed together. I leave a trail of kisses down her neck, across her collarbone, down to her breast, she moans and arches her back slightly, she pulls me back up into a passionate kiss.  My fingertips play with the hem of her black lace panties, I pull them down slightly, I look at her waiting for approval, she nods and gives a faint smile, I slip them off her, tossing them to the side. I kiss down her neck, stomach, and inner thigh, I spread her legs slightly wrapping my hands around her thighs, I pull her to me, I place a light kiss on her slit. I run my tongue up and down, I find her clit and begin sucking at it, her body trembles, I suck and lick, gently bite and pull, she moans, and shakes, he body quivering, she's so wet. I slide my tongue into her and back up to her clit. I stop before she climaxes, wipe my mouth quickly on the sheet, and kiss a trail back up to her neck. Her hands run down my chest, her fingers fiddling with the hem of my boxers, I nod and she pulls them down over my legs, I kick them off the bed, I'm so hard, I need release, I press against her, rubbing back and forth slightly against her. 

Kaylie's Point of View

Tingles shoot up my spine as Matthew kisses my inner thigh. I gasp as I feel him kiss my slit, I feel the warmth of his tongue running up and down, he hits my clit and I jump, he begins sucking it, circling his tongue around it, oh god it feels so good. my body shakes, I feel him gently bite my clit, that sends me over the edge, I moan loudly, he slips his tongue inside me and then back up to my clit. I'm about to climax when he stops, he leaves a trail of kisses up my body to my neck, I run my hands down his chest, finding my way to the hem of his boxers, I pull them off. I feel his hand between my legs, again, running up my slit, he circles my clit, my body quivers. I feel him hard against me, I wriggle my body under him, until I feel his head against my slit, he's still circling my clit, sending shivers up my spine. I moan, my back arches, he sucks at my neck. "I'm ready" I whisper. I feel him nod against my neck, his fingers still working my clit he reaches to the nightstand with his other hand, grabbing a condom, I can feel his head rub against me, lightly at first, almost tickling me, then harder and harder until his tip slips inside me, I gasp, and moan, he stops, frozen, I thrust my hips up towards him, sliding him further into me. He relaxes and starts thrusting into me, slow and gently at first, picking up speed, slamming into me harder and harder, his fingers still circling my clit, my body is in sensory overload as he continues to suck my neck, just under my ear. I moan his name, arching my body into his, running my nails down his back, I wrap my leg around his waist. I hit my climax, letting out a small yell, "Matthew, oh fuck". He hasn't reached his climax yet, he slows down, presses his lips to mine. He wraps his arms around my back, pulling me up so that I'm straddling him, he's still inside me. I can see it in his eyes, he needs to climax, but there's a glint of mischief in his eye. "ready for round 2?" he whispers into my ear. I laugh as I move my body up and down on him, he moans, grabbing my breast with one hand, taking the other in his mouth, his free hand tightly bracing my back. My hands are tangled in his hair, I go faster and faster, he thrust his pelvis up to meet me each time. The hand that was massaging my breast, comes down, his fingers find my clit once more. Sensory overload, how does he do this to me? I think to myself. I feel him shake, he's close, so I am. He's kissing my neck, we thrust once, twice, again, I climax, moan loading and collapse onto his chest, he moans as I feel him slide out of me. His whole body is shaking, he glistens with sweat. He wraps his arms around me, holding me close to him. I breathe heavily into the crook of his neck. I don't think I could see straight if I opened my eyes. 

"How about that shower?" he whispers, laughing. 

Matthew's Point of View

"Matthew, Oh fuck," Kaylie says breathlessly. I slow down my thrusts into her, wrap my arms around her back, and in one swift motion sit up, turning so that she is straddling me. I got her off too fast, wasn't able to finish myself. I smirk at her "ready for round 2?" I whisper seductively into her ear. She gets the hint and begins moving up and down on me, oh god it feels so good, I moan, I massage her breast, sucking the other, holding her tightly to me. Her fingers are tangled in my hair, she pulls it a little, I move my hand down, I run my fingers over her slit, until I feel her involuntarily jerk, I found her clit, I rub small, hard circles around it, building up the tension in her, I'm close, so close, I thrust my pelvis up against her, my body shakes, I kiss her neck, she goes down on me a few more times, I moan and slide out of her, breathing heavy as she collapses onto my chest, she breathes heavily tickling my neck with her breath. I wrap my arms around her, never wanting to let her go. 

"How about that shower?" I whisper, laughing I sit up, still holding tight to Kaylie. I stand up, she wraps her legs around me, I walk us into the bathroom, carefully reaching in to turn the water on. I set her down and we step into the shower, to my surprise she's ready for round 3, me round 2.