Chapter 24: Honeymoon

Matthew and I woke early the next morning, said goodbye to everyone and headed to the airport. We wouldn't know where we are going until we got our tickets at the front desk. 

"You really don't know where they're sending us on our honeymoon?" I ask Matthew?

"I really don't know Mrs. Gubler." Matthew says with a cheesy smirk on his face. 

"The suspense is killing me!" I sigh.

Matthew and I arrive at the airport and head to the customer service desk to retrieve our tickets. The attendant hand us our tickets, we go to find two empty seats. 

"Are you ready to find out where we are going?" Matthew asks excitedly, holding the envelope with our destination inside. 

"Open it! Open it!" I shout, causing several people to glare at me.

Matthew opens the envelope, pulls out our tickets, and "We're going to Greece!!! I've always wanted to go to Greece!" I shout.

"Greece sounds amazing, but honestly it doesn't matter where I am, as long as I'm with you," Matthew says taking my hand in his, kissing my knuckles. I smile and kiss him on the cheek. We board our flight a few hours later, by the time our flight lands in Greece it's fairly late so we find a restaurant near our rental home, thankfully the "team" put together a whole informational packet of things to do around the area and a short itinerary of activities they have pre-planned for us to do. As we walk back to the house, hand in hand, we take the long way down past the docks. We stop to watch the sunset over the bay. 

"I love you Kaylie Laurel Gubler"

"And I love you Matthew Gray Gubler" I say, standing on my tip toes wrapping my arms around his neck, leaning in to kiss my husband!  Matthew wraps his arms firmly around my waist and pulls my body against his. The kiss intensifies, my hands tangled in his hair, his fingers digging into my hips. I pull away breathing heavy. 

"I think it's time to head back to the house," Matthew says, looking into my eyes intensely. I nod, grab his hand and pull him towards our home for the next week.
 As soon as we step through the door Matthew grabs my waist, spins me around, and pins me against the wall, he pushes himself closer and my arms wrap around his neck. He kisses my forehead, temple, cheek, peppers kisses up and down my neck before just ever so lightly grazing his lips across mine. I sigh and tilt my head closer to his, pressing our lips together lightly. He pressed back harder, the kiss intensifies. Matthew's hands graze up and down my sides and back. My hands tangled in his hair. Matthew's hand graze down my sides, past my hips, suddenly grabbing my thighs, pulling the mid-thigh length floral sundress up to expose my upper thigh, lifting me up I wrap my legs around his waist.  He makes his way to the master bedroom, never breaking the kiss. Matthew gently lays me down in the middle of the bed, straddling my torso. He begins to kiss up and down my neck, one arm propped up on his elbow, the other grasping my hip underneath my sundress. My hands find the seam of the purple v-neck tee he is wearing, I run my hands up his back, underneath his shirt. I've seen Matthew without a shirt before, I've felt his muscles around me, but this was different, I could really feel the muscles in his back, I could feel the divets of the dimples on his lower back, the defined shape of his shoulder blades, the arch of his spine. I run my hands down his back, grab the seam of his shirt and tug it upwards, his sits up just enough for me to remove his shirt before he begins peppering my neck and cheek with kisses again. I run my hands over his chest. Matthew tugs at the seam of my sundress but stops suddenly. 

"Are you sure this is what you want?" Matthew asks with loving concern in his voice "I don't want you to think you have to do this just because we're married, I meant it when I said before I would wait however long you need." Matthew starts to move to the side of the bed. 

"I'm sure, this is what I want," I say assuringly "thank you for being concerned but I'll tell you if there's anything I'm uncomfortable with. Okay?" I say looking into his eyes, pulling him back closer to me. He nods and presses his lips to mine. 

→→→→→Warning: Things get a little steamy for the rest of this chapter,

read at your own preference←←←←←

Matthew pulls the floral sundress over my head revealing matching dark purple lace panties and bra. Matthew looks down at my body, he traces my stomach with his fingers ever so lightly, making me giggle. 

"I love how ticklish you are" he whispers into my ear.  My hands find the button on the shorts he is wearing, I undo the button and he inhales sharply. He helps by kicking off his shorts, leaving him in nothing but his boxers. We crawl under the blankets and Matthew begins kissing up and down my stomach, my hands tangle in his shaggy hair, he hits a ticklish spot and I arc my back, he uses this to his advantage to slip his hands beneath me, unclasping my bra. He presses his lips to mine as he slides the bra straps down my arms, tossing the bra off the bed. His free hand comes up to cup my face while the kiss intensifies, before slowly moving his hand down my chest, across my breasts, down my stomach, until his hand comes to rest at the seam of my panties, he fiddles with the lace. I wrap my arms around his shoulders, pulling him closer to me, my hands making their way down his chest to the seam of his boxers, I tug lightly, he lifts his body just enough to slide them off his legs. He presses his bare body to mine, his hand still resting at the top of my panties. He looks at me with pleading eyes, I nod. He slides my panties down over my legs, and runs his hand up from my foot, to my inner thigh and around to my bum, pulling my leg around his waist. He kisses me, softly at first, but with so much passion, the kiss becomes more aggressive, I pull him closer to me with my legs, I feel his hard member pressing against me, he reaches to the bedside table and pulls out a condom. Tingling sensations run through my body, I feel him hesitate. "It's okay, I'm ready" I whisper into his ear. He kisses my neck, I arch my back, I inhale sharply as I feel him enter me. Slowly and gentle at first. He begins to enter me faster and faster, harder with more passion and urgency.  I moan and thrust against him. Both breathing heavy, he kisses my neck, his hand massaging my breast, my nails digging into his back. "Don't stop" I shout through heavy breaths. I'm almost at my climax, he thrusts into me again, and once more. I moan loudly at the same time as Matthew. I lean back into the bed limp, legs unwrapping from around his waist, hands barely keeping their grip on his back. Matthew's full weight pressing against me as he slides out of me and turns to lay by my side. He kisses my temple, I turn and rest my head on his bare chest, listening to his heart beating fast, my hand resting in the crook of his neck, his arms wrap around me, pulling me close to his body. He kisses the top of my head. 

"I love you Matthew" I whisper.

"I love you to Kaylie" he whispers back before we fall asleep in each other's arms. 

  《《《《《《《《 ▪ ▪ ▪ 》》》》》》》》  

Sorry for the long chapter, I didn't want to split it into two though. Hope you enjoy!