Chapter 9: On Set

Author's Note:
Sorry for taking so long to update, life's been incredibly busy and I got a little writer's block trying to figure out a transition chapter to lead into a slight jump in the timeline of the story. I hope you enjoy this "fluff" chapter, let me know what you think!
《《《《《《《《  ▪ ▪ ▪  》》》》》》》》

"I've wanted to do that since the first day we spent together" Matthew whispers.

I stare up at Matthew, biting my bottom lip, still catching my breath. He pulls me closer kisses my forehead before wrapping me in his arms swaying to the music once again. I rest my head on his shoulder and the world disappears. In that moment only Matthew and I exist. The music ends, and we stand, still holding each other. We slowly break apart from one another, linking my pinky finger around Matthew's I lead him to the kitchen. We open a bottle of wine, still standing in the kitchen as we talk and sip. I don't remember what exactly we talk about, but I remember laughing so hard I nearly cried.

"Well mademoiselle, it's late, and I should let you get some sleep," Matthew says.

•     •     •     •     •     •     •     •     •     •

In the following weeks Matthew was busy shooting on and off location, I worked, so we didn't get to spend much time together. We texted each other, called, and video chatted.

"So how is filming going?"I ask.

"It's good, we had to push a few scenes up to make some deadlines, but we're back on track and my days aren't as crazy," Matthew replies.

"Well that's good, when am I going to see you again?" I ask.

"How about Friday? You can finally come visit me on set!  Matthew says excitedly.

"Really?!?" Is all I manage to say.

"Yes! I'll pick you up at 6:30 Friday morning" Matthew says.

"Great, I can't wait!" I say "I have to get back to work, lunch break is over. See you Friday!"

"See you then Mademoiselle," Matthew says.

•     •     •     •     •     •     •     •     •     •

"Good morning Mademoiselle," Matthew said as I opened my door "are you ready to go?"

"Almost," I say as I finish putting my shoes on and grab my purse on the way out the door. "I'm so excited to meet everyone and see the set!"

"Everyone is excited to meet you too!" Matthew says.

When we arrived at set, Matthew gave me a quick tour before his call time. He showed me his trailer, the hair and makeup trailer, where to get the best coffee on the lot, and the best food. Finally, we reach the set of today's scene.

"You must be Kaylie!!" I hear from behind me. I turn to see Kirsten running towards us in full Penny attire. "It's so nice to meet you!" She says pulling me into a hug. "Sorry, I just got done with my first scene and I guess I'm still in Garcia mode"