Chapter 9

🚧 PRE WARNING! THIS CHAPTER IS A LITTLE MORE GRAPHIC SO BE CAUTIOUS IF YOU'RE NOT INTO ALL THAT 🚧

Zophisa P.O.V

"This is going to be fun," The redhead said as she stood up. I watched as she removed her heels, big mistake.

We glared at each other for a while before she decided to swing. I moved swiftly, avoiding her fist. She swung a few more times and I dogged all of them.

"My turn," I said, with a smile. I put my guard up and quickly punched her in the nose, making her bleed. I sent her a left hook and she fell, making everyone gasp. I kicked her in the ribs multiple times and watched her gasp for air.

"Get up," I spat. I watched as she struggled to push herself from the ground. Her arms were shaking and blood was dripping from her mouth and onto the floor. I rolled my eyes and stomped on her back, making her fall again.

"I swear, if I go to Hell for this I'm going to fuck you up," I told her as I dug through my purse. I pulled out a cigarette and lit it. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as I took the first drag. She watched me with hate in her eyes as I squatted down next to her, stepping on her hand. She screamed out in pain and I sucked my teeth.

"Bitch I'm not that heavy, shut up," I said, pressing the cigarette to the back of her neck. "You think I'm stupid, but I'm not. I don't know what you think you had with my husband before I got here, but I'm telling you it's over. You are not better than me, you will never be better than me, and if you ever try to be better than me I'll kill you and everything you ever dreamt of having. I am superior, you are inferior, do you understand?" I asked.

She didn't answer, so I pressed the cigarette deeper into her skin making her cry out. "This bitch must not value her life," I mumbled as I stood up and put my cigarette back in my mouth. I grabbed her by the hair and made her look at me. "You made my cigarette go out, now I have to relight it," I whispered before slamming her head into the floor.

I turned and looked at Luka who was holding a lighter. He walked up to me and lit my cigarette while it was still in my mouth. I took a drag, blowing smoke in his face.

"What are you going to do with her?" He asked.

"I'm going to make her remember me forever," I said, darkly.

I pulled a pocket knife from the pocket of my jumpsuit and flipped it open. I hummed and squatted next to her, tearing the back of her dress open.

"I've killed a lot of people," I said as I ran the knife down her back, "but you probably have the prettiest skin of them all." I stopped the knife at the middle of her back and started cutting her skin.

She screamed out in pain as I continued to carve at her back. Blood dripped down her sides, onto her dress and the floor.

Once I was done, I stood up and admired my masterpiece, a smiley face with two exes where the eyes would be. I ran my bloody hand through my straight hair that was swelling due to my sweating.

"You two," Luka said, pointing to two random guys, "get here out of here before she bleeds out." The two guys rushed over to her unconscious body.

"Wait!" I called out. They stopped and watched me as I picked up one of her stilettos. I lifted it from the ground and slammed the heel down into her hand with as much force as I could. She jumped up and started screaming again. Between the pain from her hand and the pain from her back, she'd be dead in minutes.

"Make sure she doesn't die," I commanded as they carried her away. I sighed and looked at Luka who was smiling at me and clapping slowly. Soon enough, everyone joined him.

"You will respect my wife as you respect me," Luka demanded, "No, you will respect her more." He grabbed my hand and kissed the back of it, making a ghost smile appear on my face.

"They're like an evil king and queen," someone said, "I love it."

"Any questions?" Luka said, looking at everyone.

-
-
-
-
Short but sweet ! Do you think Luk and Zo will end up together? Do you ship them?
Xox- NX