Boys over Flowers -1

1. I don't know when it started either. But now, I can't be without you." 

       – Ji Hoo 

2. "This time I realized that you and I are from different worlds. We met as though in a dream, but now it's time for us to return to our own worlds." 

       – Jan Di 

3. "I can't promise her anything now. I can't tell her I'll always make her laugh, that I'll make her happy or to trust in me. Being the son of someone like that, being a member of that kind of family — I hate it enough myself so how must she feel? She would of have hated everything she went through already." 

      – Jun Pyo 

4."Throw away your misconception that all good girls want nice guys."

      – Ga Eul 

5. "If everything can be settled by the word sorry, then why would law and police exist?" 

     – Ji Hoo 

6. "I hope you will change your thinking that commoners' pride can be bought with money. People's hearts can't be bought either. You don't know that, do you? But he knows that now."

      – Jan Di 

7. "I'd thought that it might be better to send her to you rather than stay with her when I make things so difficult for her. I didn't even want to imagine it, but if I had to, I thought the other person must be you, that you were the only one it could be. But still, I can't do it." 

– Jun Pyo