Thirty-five

CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE
WEIRD HEAVY FEELING

[I dedicate this chapter to @Rey_FITZY, @AizawaSha, @animeandcicsarelife, @KING_Krose-sama_Fans and @Queenshiper2007_2 for commenting in the previous chapters. Enjoy, dears!]

~*~

It was another day of chaos. As usual..

Tsuna's Guardians made his everyday a torture.

About three weeks had already passed since the onsen trip. They've been about five months in this world.

Tsuna heaved a sigh as he stared out to the blue skies from his classroom window.

'Such a fine weather..' Tsuna thought to himself with a smile.

That's when a patch of dark clouds entered the brunet's line of sight, the once blue skies darkening.

Tsuna shivered. It was like a bad omen.

~*~

A certain shadow loomed at the gardens. With a phone on hand, the shadow hissed.

"I don't care what you need to do. Just bring that person here. That Fujioka Tsunayoshi needs to be away from the hosts, and this is the fastest way to do it."

When the person on the other end finally muttered in assent, the shadow shut the phone and smirked.

"Finally.. Fujioka Tsunayoshi will be out of my way.."

~*~

When Tsuna thought it was a bad omen, he knew he should have listened to it, whether that be his intuition or the superstitious part of him.

During lunch, the intercom whistled the Namimori High Anthem in the background as a woman made an announcement.

"Class 1-A Fujioka Tsunayoshi, please go to the Chairman's office. Class 1--"

"Oi.. Why is Jyuudaime called to the office?"

"I don't know. Let's go too?"

"Let's go to the EXTREME!"

"Shut up, Lawn-head!"

"What was that, Octopus-head?"

"Maa, maa, don't fight.."

"You're noisy, Bakadera.."

"Why you Stupid Cow--"

"Hayato-kun, minna, please tone down a moment." with Tsuna's request, the Storm immediately obeyed, Tsuna swears he can see a tail wagging behind the silveret.

Once all the noise stopped, Tsuna heard the rest of the announcement, which was repeated for about two more times.

"--oka Tsunayoshi, please go to the Chairman's office.. uhm.. Alone..?" The woman frowned in confusion as the next faxed paper that the Chairman sent to her office added that one six-letter word.

Reborn's eyebrow raised at this. "Alone?" he repeated, snapping at Tsuna with a clear accusatory look of 'what-did-you-do-Dame-Tsuna'.

Tsuna raised his hands defensively, shaking his head in an innocent 'I-seriously-have-no-idea' look.

Tsuna sighed and went up to go.