VONGOLA HOST CLUB AWARDS

~*~

To our beloved
ladies and gentlemen,
readers of Vongola Host Club

You are cordially invited

To a Grand Ball

Prepared by Yours Truly,

~~*The Vongola Host Club*~~

We have prepared
a special event,

The Vongola Host Club Awards

Music Room III
30th of July, 2018

~*~

"Reborn.. What's this Vongola Host Club Awards thing?" Tsuna asked as he sat down on the long couch.

"Is it another game?" Takeshi by his left leaned in to read the contents of the rose-scented paper on the Decimo's hands.

"Everything's a game to you, you baseball-freak.." Hayato by the Sky's right muttered under his breath.

"Another EXTREME party? Let's enjoy it to the EXTREME!" Ryohei on the opposite couch was already pumped up.

"Yare, yare.. another tiring event.." Lambo plopped himself on the space beside the Sun.

"Herbivores. You're crowding." Kyoya appeared, tonfas pointed at the group.

"K-Kyoya-senpai.. well.. it's this event.." Tsuna handed the prefect the card.

"Vongola Host Club Awards?" Mukuro read over Kyoya's shoulders, dodging a swift swipe of a tonfa.

"Bossu, we're holding another event?" Chrome asked, sitting beside Lambo while the other Mist and the Cloud sat down on two single chairs opposite and far from each other.

"That's right." Reborn, who was sitting the whole time on a velvet cushioned chair, crossed his legs. "It's good that we're now complete. I don't want having to repeat myself, so listen, and listen carefully.

"As it said on the invitation, we are holding a VONGOLA HOST CLUB AWARDS.

"In appreciation of the support of the customers, we are to hold another ball for them. This time, we will include a voting contest.

"We will bestow the Best Host Award to the Host who will earn the most votes from our beloved customers."

"Uhm.. so, how can they vote?" Tsuna asked.

"Simple, really. They only have to comment correspondingly on the Host of their choice."

"That's it?" Lambo asked.

"Yes, that's it. Easy, right?"

"What good will it do to me if I win that award? I see no profit to it, so I won't join in this herbivorous activity." Kyoya was about to stand and leave.