Six

CHAPTER SIX
INVITATION

Renge continued to teach them host club stuff for the next two days, from manners, serving sweets and tea, proper posture, and how to make women's hearts pound.

Unfortunately, to no avail.

"Okay, guys, let's go see the outfits!"

Renge led them into a room that looks like a boutique. Long racks of clothes lined the walls, of different styles, from different countries. Some are uniforms of different professions, national costumes, local outfits and the likes. Most of the costumes are originally made by famous designers. Tsuna looked around with awe.

"The Vongola Host Club is a proud club that promotes multiculturalism. You dress up with special, different themes each month, or randomly, when Reborn felt like it."

"Really? Cosplay? How boring.."

"Hey! Lambo-senpai, it's not just cosplay! It's the embodiment of different cultures! And don't insult cosplay!"

"Maa, maa.. Calm down, Renge, Lambo."

~*~

Renge produced a small white paper that smelled like a thousand roses and gave it to the hosts-in-training.

"What's this?" Tsuna asked, which earned a whack at the back of his head. "Itte--!"

"Why don't you read it first before you ask, Dame-Tsuna..?" Reborn was sadistic as ever.

Tsuna obeyed, learning through the years that it was the best course of action when Reborn could always pull out his green gun and shoot him mercilessly if he didn't.

~*~

To our beloved
ladies and gentlemen
of Nami High,

You are cordially invited

To a Grand Ball

Prepared by Yours Truly,

~~*The Vongola Host Club*~~

~*~

Tsuna finished reading the invitation, which included the instructions of the venue, which will be here at the Music Room III, and the date and time, which is this coming Friday starting at five o'clock.

"What?! A Grand Ball?!?! This Friday? But we're still hosts-in-training!"

"Jyuudaime, please calm down."

"Don't worry, Tsuna-chan." Renge interjects. "You'll just have to train much harder so that you'll be ready and perfect for the ball."

"Hiiiieeeee!!!"

Reborn definitely loved the evil glint in her eyes..

~*~

"Renge-chan.. Why is it important that we stick to our old personalities? You keep on forcing us to do so.." Tsuna suddenly asked her when they were on a break.

"You see, Tsuna-chan.. Every one of the hosts has different qualities and personalities. Think of these as different flavors that the customers can choose from. Variations. This way, we attract more customers."