Omake

OMAKE
SENPAI

[A/N: This happened in the first few days..]

"Chotto matte.. You're saying that Lambo is gonna be my senpai?" Tsuna asked incredulously.

"Tch. Technically yes. Although I'm against it too." Reborn seethed in the corner, trying, or maybe not, to control the murderous aura from seeping out of him.

"Along with Takeshi-kun and Mukuro.. Why are they older than us?! It's unfair!" Tsuna whined.

"Gyahaha! Bow down to the Great Lambo-sama!" The Lightning Guardian said, standing on a high platform, looking all mighty and powerful in that manly pose of Superman.

Unbeknownst to him, a certain Sky and Sun Arcobaleno was thiiiiisssss close to punching him straight in the face.

"Maa, maa. Calm down, Tsuna.. Kozo.."

"Kufufu.. finally.. Skylark kun gets to call me senpai."

"Keep dreaming, piney."

"I don't accept! That Stupid Cow and that stupid Baseball Freak as my senpai?!"

"Nothing's EXTREMELY wrong with it! Senpais hould be called senpais to the EXTREME!"

"Mukuro-sama.. would you rather that I call you Mukuro-senpai?"

"Hmm.. No, my dear Nagi.. call me as you always do."

"Tch. You only wanted to be called with -sama." The Storm grumbled.

"So, should I call everyone with a -chan from now on?" Lambo asked gleefully.

Every single one of them heard this and turned to the kid.

Dark, loomy shadows covered Lambo's figure and a piercing cry was heard.

Let's leave it to your imagination, but let's just say that Lambo got severe injuries all over, with burn marks from dynamites, gashes from swords, scratches from spears, bruises from tonfas, black eye from punches, and almost got hit by several bullets.

Oh, he was also slapped by a certain Sky.

Tsuna was definitely annoyed that he had no weapon to use..

~*~

A/N: Here's a little Thank-You for the amazing 1000+ reads!
Gosh, I'm very happy and thankful for you reading my story. It's my first time experiencing this, and it's very overwhelming.
Thank you so much, guys!
~JuriHime