Twenty-four

CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
TRAPPED

[I dedicate this chapter to @Neonpandaheart, @Nekoflake, and @oozoradragnair for commenting in the previous chapters. Enjoy!]

~*~

Tsuna was really getting tired of his headaches. The more steps he made towards the gym, the more that his headaches worsen.

"Why? Is something bad gonna happen or am I really just nervous for the race later?" He mused aloud.

Less and less students were spotted along his way. Well, that's not much suspicious, since most of the students were going to watch the festivities, while the gym is on the other side of the school.

"Maa, I just need to drop these off." With his feet, he pushed the door of the gym open. It was dark inside, since the lights were off.

He immediately spotted the storage room. But as he stepped inside...

*slam*

*chack*

Tsuna's eyes widened and ran back to the door. "Locked..?!" He slammed his fist on it. "Hello?! Is someone there? Please, I'm still inside! You locked me in! Please, open the door!"

No response.

His already wide eyes widened even more, if such is possible.

"PLEASE LET ME OUT!!!" He cried, fists pounding against the door, but not one person was there to hear his pleads..

~*~

"Jyuudaime is missing.."

Silence filled the air around the ravenet.

Certain people heared the silveret's words. Some visibly paled, some showed panic and worry, while some remained silent.

"Hayato. When was he last seen?" The usually cheerful Rain asked with a low, cold voice.

"About an hour ago." The Storm answered.

"That's when Tsuna-chan said that he's going back to the room to get something." The Lightning piped in to add information.

"No one else noticed him?" Ryohei asked, without his usual catchphrase and loudness.

"Listen, Guardians.." that voice instantly caught their attention and they all visibly straightened their stances.

"The race isn't of much importance right now. Our priority is to find Tsuna."

The Guardians nodded.

"Kyoya. Go check the cameras. The rest of you, find Dame-Tsuna." Reborn ordered.

"Understood, Reborn-san. But where will you go?"

"I'll stay here in case he came back. Now, go. I trust you to find him immediately."

With a final nod to each other, the Guardians dispersed, leaving the Sun Arcobaleno.

"Ara~ Where did the others go, Reborn-san?" The announcer on stage asked, and the other spectators turned to look at the ravenet.

"There was a bit of a problem. Fujioka Tsunayoshi is missing."

Gasps were heard. "What happened? Should we call the police?"

"No need. We're currently searching for him."