[2] Ok

The prince was a very good warrior, just as his father predicted. It has been already about a century and he has learned everything he should and shouldn't know. Including what his father has done to him, he'll never forgive him. Never.

A wind spirit came to him, already out of breath. "Your father requested your presence, my prince" the blue-eyed titan smiled and thanked him, something that always caused everyone to gasp in surprise. the son of that heartless king has a heart? always went through their mind, but after some time, they got used to it and adored him.

The heir to the earth walked proud and strong, his hair shone in the morning sun. Maybe he looked like his father, but he used it for his own little....projects. He hated his father, though act as if he loved him with all of his heart. He lied to his father while helping others so much.

"yes, father?" asked smiling, revealing his white teeth. His father though didn't smile back as he usually did and Gaia was nowhere to be seen.

"why?" asked Uranus, a bit heartbroken. his son looked a bit puzzled, which angered him even more. Storm clouds were gathering and sparks of electricity flow in the air. "This! why have you done that?" pointed to a hologram. His hologram...freeing 'monsters' out of the pit.

-flashback-

a black cloaked figure hid in the shadows avoiding the guards. he ran to the gate, it was looked. "stop!" he spooned around and saw an armed guard. he could defeat him with no problem, but he is not worth the time. the man took down his cloke and the guard took a shaking step back. "p-Perseus, m'lord. What-what are you doing here?" Perseus smirked like a mad-man. "I am doing a favor for my mom, Gaia. The primordial goddess of nature" said casually. The guard nodded, then ran in fear away. If there was something that Perseus got from his father, it would be the ability to strike fear and manipulate. he turned back to the closed gate. he could hear screaming soles and violent yells even from here. "Briareos?" whispered the sky prince. there was silence from a moment then, "w-who's there?" "it's me Perseus. today is the day" Briareos nodded thought the prince couldn't see it, so he said "ok"

perseus touched the bars as if examining them. after several seconds they broke down like a shattered glass. 

-flashback ends-

Perseus's face was impossible to read, though his father's was easier than reading a book. he was outraged and with a snap of his fingers his son, his beloved son was chined. "why?" he asked again trying to control his anger. Perseus raised his head smirking like a madman. then he started to laugh, bitter and uncontrollable laughter.  "you really thought I won't find out? what you've done to them? to all of them?! you are a fool" to this point he was whispering, sending chills down his father's body. it was terrifying. not only that but also his hair become longer and darker until it was midnight-purple color, his eyes glowed with power turning gold and the whole palace was shaking and loud thunder echoed outside.

No one knew what was to follow.