[6] Domains

"Here,"  Crius told me leading me to a shiny black wall. We were inside a cave that was filled with dozens of preaches metals and minerals. Liquid diamonds were all flowing there a small stream. everything was shining and the place was the most beautiful one I've ever seen.

 "We found everything you see not so long ago and we wondered if we should to try and make out of these weapons" he said hesitantly. "weapons?" asked, he nodded explaining their plan "mother visited one of us and told him to be ready for the day we will get out if here to...well kill him" for the first time an actually emotion was seen on his rather calm face and that emotion was obviously utter hate. I put a warm hand on his tense shoulder "don't worry, we will kill him" I smiled "and these are perfect" he immediately sighted in relief and that asked me quietly something I didn't expect "say brother...how can one find out his domains?" 

--time skip--

"what?" I looked at them stunned. we are all sitting the fire and everyone listened attentively at what I had to reveal. "how one can find his domains?" they repeated Crius's question "so you are telling me, that this whole time non of you was able to at least figure out his powers?" I know I sounded harsh but that did blow me off. "yes" Kronos mumbled looking displeased as well. 

I took a deep breath "alright, when you were born has no one announced your titles?" they shook their head for no "have you been able to connect to something here?" negative again "is there something that makes you happy?"  several snorted "happy? here? you must be joking" I glared at them "no, there's always one thing that makes someone happy, think"                                    

"all of you I guess, my family. I'm happy I am not here alone..." whispered Rhea. Some nodded and smiled at each other, the mode was lifted a bit but non still understood how to connect with their domains. 

"How did you get yours?" This time is was Oceanus that spoke up. Everyone immediately set their eyes on me. "I was given some when I was born, but others I acquired"  "how?" "well you can convince an immortal to give them to you, you can defeat one that has them and you can just bind yourself to one" some inched closer "and how does one bind himself to a domain?" I looked at him at the eye "you have to sell you soul and swear your loyalty to it, and if these aren't genuine and come from the greed of power you'll fade"