"It happened once in the history. Attacks started from Jiyong hyung pack and they ended in the Shadow pack" he showed us the pictures which were taken from some book. It must be decades these attacks happened. "Don't tell me you are referring to the legend story" I asked him referring to half angel story which I always heard from Jin oppa and my dad. "It's not a story y/n. it did happened in the past" Yoongi oppa said annoyed with my words.

"He thinks this time attack will happen in the shadow pack. Same events are repeating so I can't say its simple story Y/n" Taehyung said passing me the papers. My eyes widened as I read all the information. He is right. It did start in silver stone pack. He was killed in the shadow pack in the end. But I frowned when I read the last sentence. "What does this mean?" I asked them pointing to the last sentence.

"It ended the day on which light was equal to the darkness" Chayeon read it loud while all of us were looking at the sentence like it could explain itself. "I don't know what that mean?" Chorong said. "Maybe it is the day when day is equal to night" Yoongi oppa said but I know it is not true. It happens twice year on march 21 and September 23. "It only happens on two days but the war happened in the mid of December which fails this explanation"

"I will ask Jiyong hyung if he know anything about this" Taehyung pulled out his phone texting Jiyong probably. "Maybe we should ask Namjoon father too" I agree with Jimin. He has been around for lot of years. He must know the story better than us. "I will talk to him later in the evening" I tell them remembering I have to ask about Jin oppa too. "Since it is cleared that who is behind it, we can plan our training according to it"

"I will inform Namjoon about the security changes" Chorong replied to Taehyung. "I will do it" I chuckled at Yoongi oppa comment making him glare me. "Stop being so possessive hyung. She is just doing her job" Jimin said earning a slap at the back of his head from Yoongi oppa. "You will understand when you get your mate kid" he pouted rubbing his head as usual. Jimin is going to get migraine from the number of times he is being hit on his head.

"Fine, you both can go and inform him about the changes" Taehyung said sensing the discomfort from oppa. "Jimin can you talk to Hoseok about the reports" we found odd chemical in the reports. It is slightly different from what we found when I was injected. "Chayeon talk to Jungkook about the training timings. Morning training will not be enough for the attack we are gonna face"

"Aren't you supposed to ask Namjoon about this?" she frowned at his request. "I already told him my opinion. It seems Jungkook is the in charge of training so he told me to check with him" Taehyung waited for her reply. "Can't Y/n or someone else do it?" I know she is trying to avoid talking to him. "We already have lot of things to do Chayeon. Just talk to him" I told her leaving no choice for her. "Fine" she mumbled lightly earning a confused look from Taehyung.

I will explain later

I told him through mind link. We decided to head out since we have things to do. Taehyung went to attend a call from the pack. Even though he is out he still has to take care of the pack business. So, I decided to head out and meet Namjoon father while others are doing the things they are assigned to do. Namjoon will be working in his office right now so I can talk to his father with out worrying.

I walked to their house which is located in right side of the pack house. I knocked on the door and waited patiently for someone to open the door. "Y/N" I was enveloped in a warm hug from Namjoon mother. "Hi Mrs. Kim" she frowned at how formal I was being. "What brings you here dear?" she asked me once I was seated in the living room properly. "I wanted to meet alpha" I told her looking around for him.

"He is in his office room upstairs dear. You can go up. It is first door on the left" she said pointing to big staircase in the middle of the room. I got up thanking her and I made my way upstairs. "I will bring some snacks for you" she yelled when I was halfway through to the room. I turned to answer her but she already left to kitchen. I stood outside his door for a second before knocking down.

"Come in" I heard a reply and I opened the door. "Y/n" he looked surprised to see me here. "Hello alpha" I bowed to him and he got up to greet me with a hug. "Come sit down" he guided me towards the couch in his room instead of the table. "What brings you here?" he asked me. "I wanted to talk to you about the rogue attack" I gave him the report we got from Jiyong. "What does this mean alpha?"

He read the papers and his eyes held the sadness as he read it completely. It was like he knows what this means. "I don't have idea of the last sentence but I think I know about the war" I waited for his reply. "It happened decades back in the red moon pack. It was part of shadow pack but they separated after the attack. Since then the packs kept their bond of friendship until few years back. Rogues attacked and destroyed their pack completely. We were too late to help them"

"So, did all of them die?" he sighed taking my hands in his hands. "I think it is right time to tell you this" I was scared of what he was going to tell me but I never expected it to be this worse either. My tears flowed as he told me about what happened.

AUTHOR NOTE:

Hey everyone...New chapter. So things will get more twisted in the next chapters.... Hope you guys like this chapter. 

Comment your thoughts and don't forget to vote :)

~SN_ANGEL~