I walked to kitchen leaving my cereal untouched not wanting to eat after the mention of rogues.

"Clean that properly"

"I am doing it"

"You left this area"

"Are you still fighting?" they looked at me when they heard me. "It is not my fault she doesn't know how to clean" Chayeon hit his head. "Don't start it again" she warned him to which he just rubbed his head. "We will have a meeting in few minutes. So just finish fast" they are almost done. Kitchen looks better now. But they still need to take shower. "Why don't you go and clean yourselves. I will take care of the kitchen"

"Thanks Y/n" Chayeon tried to give me hug but I moved away not wanting chocolate all over my clothes. "Yeah, yeah just go" she left the kitchen immediately. "She is behaving odd" it is hard for any of us to not guess. Since we have been inseparable from each other. "Have you asked her?" he shook his head. "She won't tell me even if I ask" I nodded knowing he is right. She is not the type to share her problems with others. I have to annoy her a lot to make her spill the truth. "Why don't you go too?" he placed the cloth in my hand before leaving the kitchen.

I wiped the counter and placed the trash outside. There isn't much left. They almost done everything. "Do you need any help?" I frowned at the same situation. Namjoon seems to not get the idea that I don't want to talk to him.

You can't ignore him forever.

What do you want me to do then?

Tell him clearly what you think

"Y/n" I snapped out of my thoughts. He was still waiting for my answer. "I am almost done" I washed the cloth and hang it on the hanger near the window. "Taehyung wanted to have the reports Hoseok gave you" I told him not liking the awkward silence. "He told me that and I already gave it to him" he still stood in the doorway crossing his arms over his chest. Which made his muscles to flex and give the perfect view.

I busied myself not wanting those thoughts to confuse my mind. I started washing the dishes trying to ignore him. Hoping he will get the hint and leave but he didn't. instead he came in and started wiping the plates. "I wanted to talk to you" I know what he wants to talk about but I played obvious. "About what?" I didn't look at him but I know he is looking at me. "I wanted to apologize for everything. I could have saved you that evening and about rejecting..."

"Let's not talk about it" I stopped him mid-sentence. "I never blamed you about the kidnap and I only came here because you guys need help. What happened between us is in the past had long gone. So, let's just focus on the present things" I said clearly. "Are you going to leave when everything is over?" I never thought of that but isn't it obvious that I will. "I said present not future Namjoon. I should go now. They must be waiting for me"

I left him in the kitchen without an answer. But do I have to leave again? some how the thought of leaving made me sad. Just in two days I got feeling of home here. it's not that I don't like being there. It felt different here. like I belong to this pack. I sighed loudly knowing I am not going anywhere with these thoughts. "Y/n, did you get the mail report?" Taehyung asked me when I got to the spare office room which Namjoon agreed share with us till we leave. "I will just get them now" I walked to my room and took the copy Taehyung gave me but I didn't read yet.

I knocked on the door before entering in. "It seems all the bodies has the same mark" Jimin said after reading the reports we got from Namjoon and Hoseok. "That confirms Caydon and Victor are behind this attack" at least we cleared one point. "I sent the reports to Jiyong hyung also. He sent me some similar attacks in the past we could use as reference" I pulled the report Taehyung gave me.