•:17:•

●  ●  ●

●  ●  ●

Jungkook and Ruby hide behind a chair in the place which literally anyone could see them through, making them fail to be hidden.

Ruby squeals with excitement when the twain (Jimin and Y/N) take a seat on a table nearby and order food.

Jungkook throws a hand over her mouth to stop her from making any sound while his gaze is still busy on the ex-couple or maybe couple. Who knows?

Ruby furrows her eyebrows at Jungkook before slapping his hand away.

"You know what, we can't hear what they're saying anyways; so let's go back." Jungkook says frowning at her.

"You right."

...

"So, that was the most embarrassing moment in your entire life?" Ruby asked while walking down the footpath with Jungkook; who smiles.

"Yeah. What about yours?" Ruby blushes at that and stops on her tracks.

Jungkook stops as well to turn and look at her.
"Well?" He asks with patience. "Forget it." she dismisses the conversation with the wave of her hand.

They start walking again, side by side.

Ruby stares at his hand and pouts. The pout gets replaced by a huge smile across her face when Jungkook gives his back to her, kneeling down.

Not what she expected, she only wanted to hold hands but ok.

"What are you doing Jeon Jungkook?" She giggles.

"Just hop on already," she slowly positions herself, wrapping her arms around his neck for support.

Jungkook held her thighs to make sure she doesn't fall off.

While Jungkook walks Ruby's eyebrows furrow in confusion 'cause, where Jungkook was heading ;definitely was not the direction of their house.

She pokes his shoulder with one hand and he hums in response."Where are you taking me?"

"Somewhere."

...

"What in the world-" Ruby's jaw drops and eyes widen at the sight.

"Y-you like it?"

"Like it?" Ruby scoffs.

"I love it."

--

"So...um, how are things going?" I start off a since the silence was becoming quite unbareable.

"Things are going down hill." He replies bluntly after a long pause.

"Oh, okay." I bite my lip as the silence is slowly taking over again.

"Without you..." he laughs,"I didn't know I'd be such a mess."

"Same here." I laugh awkwardly before clearing my throat.

"I'm sorry-" We both start at the same time and our eyes widen.

"No I'm sorry, why are you being sorry-" We both sigh in defeat since noone of us is letting any of us talk first.

"You go first." I say.

"No, ladies first."

"Teh, since when were you such a gentlemen? Fine I'll go first." I scoff. "I think we should stop whatever happened between us and move on."

"What!?"

●  ●  ●

A/N
Everyone just comments about how they're crying and how they thot this was all fluff but nO

IT AINT NO WATTPAD FANFIC WITHOUT DRAMA KIDS