•:7:•

●  ●  ●

●  ●  ●

"Duh. I'm not gonna like be sitting here being single forever." Jungkook rolls his eyes but it doesn't stop his cheeks from turning crimson red.

"Oooo." Me and Jimin both tease him, unexpectedly he pushes both of us off the bed using the one of his hands for each of us.

I was shocked at first how he just pushed us both off the bed without breaking a sweat but then again he is Jungkook I seemed to have forgotten how much he works out day and night.

Lucky.. whoever caught his heart.

Welp I'm not complaining I've got Jimin. The knight in shining armour for thousands of girls all around the world, but he chose me.

Sucks to be you!

As an ARMY it was hard to take him proposing to me. After all he was my bias.

Park fucking Jimin proposed to a trash like me.

I know. Hard to believe, but oh well.

Me and him both stay in the ground laughing our lives out while Jungkook sits up with his arms crossed on his chest as he pouts.

"Kook has grown up!"

"At last!" Jimin finishes off my sentence, we slowly get up sitting next to Jungkook with our eyes sparkling like stars in the dark night sky.

"So, tell us about her Jungkookie~" Jimin wiggles his eyebrows at him and I shake my head.

"First off, who is she?" I ask sternly and Jungkook slowly turns his face to return my gaze before blushing again.

"She's also a..." He gulps before continuing.
"..Noona."

Me and Jimin start screaming like those girls do on horror movies except our screams are for excitement not terror.

"I knew it. You'd obviously date someone older than you. You wanna be her baby boy don't you." Jimin smirks while wiggling his eyebrow making Jungkook hit his arm playfully before chuckling.

"True. I do."

"Ooo..juicy." I set off an interesting tone, leaning in to know more.

"She's one of our stylist noonas."

"Mmhmm.."

"Her name is..." he trails off.

"MmmHmmmm."

"Nevermind. Who's hungry?" He got up quickly rushing downstairs while Jimin and I dash towards him.

We all ended up chasing each other like Tom and Jerry. But, there are 2 Toms: Me and Jimin.

"Come here you piece of chiken nugget!" I say, panting from running so much.

"Ok, Ok! Fine, I'll tell you, just give me my breakfast okay?"

It Didn't take me long to be in the kitchen, coming out with alot of pancakes with a perfect amount of honey drizzled on top and a cube of butter placed on top.

I place it neatly on the table before sitting down, me and Jimin don't look anywhere else but Jungkook, for him to answer.

He sighs before answering,
"It's..Chou noona."

Me and Jimin both look at each other in utter disbelief."What!?" We both blurt out.

"Chou..? As in, Chou Ruby?!" Jimin exclaimes.

"Yes..hyung." Jungkook gives off a sheepish smile and Jimin nudges him before sitting down for breakfast.

As we start eating, Jimin asks Jungkook constantly about their relationship, until they both turn to me with a confused expression.

"Boo? Your awfully quite." Jimin says raising an eyebrow.

"You're really dating..Chou?" I ask nonchalantly , my eyes never leaving my food.

"Yeah."

"Its official?"

"...yeah?"

"You proposed to her?.."

"I didn't cause I was too shy but she did for me."

"So you guys are really a thing?"

"Noona you can stop now. Yes we are officially dating. I love her."

"OH MY GOD!" I look up from my food, getting up from my chair as I squeal continuously with a huge smile.

I wiggle my hands in a way I do when I'm usually really excited about something and Jimin knows. He notices.

"Boo? What is it?" He gets up from his seat too as he does the happy dance with me, with his bright eyesmile.

I spin around one time before before pointing my finger at Jungkook with a smirk plastered on my face, Jimin does the same copying my actions.

"You, you are dating my best friend!"

●  ●  ●

A/N
___

GUESS WHAT. Nothing nvm.

Anyways, the stylist noona is my friend heetonzack22 !

She posts fanfics on youtube, go check it out!

Thumbnail made by me ;)

Her story is amazing, so please do leave some loves for it. 😚

She is my best friend irl. And she also will be in the ff 😂.

Have a nice day!

Author-nim luvs chu

-ㅇ♡ㅇ