•:14:•

●  ●  ●

● ● ●

"Can you make me a cup of coffee?" I ask Jimin while going through my phone.

"Jimin?" I look up before sighing.

It hasn't even been an hour since I last sent that text and I already miss him.

My thought dissappears and is replaced with confusion when there's a loud cry heard.

I suddenly remember about Ruby and Jungkook who are still in my house.

I wonder how it's going between Ruby and Jungkook?

The only thing I hope for is that they talk it out, unlike what stupid decision I took.

The loud cries continues and my eyebrows furrows as they get closer to me as I reach the living room. Then, going near a room, I realise it's the one which probably my two friends are in.

Another cry. This time since I'm near the door I figured it's definitely Ruby.

Without hesitation I open the door,

"What's going o- Kyaaa!" A sight I never wanted to see was right infront of me.

Behold...

Jungkook on top of Ruby as he does things to her.

Jungkook's eyes widen and he covers both of them with a blanket.

"What the heck, noona?"

"What do you mean, what the heck!?" I squeeze my eyes shut. "Kids, get out! We do not allow sinners in this household!"

"Oh would you get out! We'll change into our clothes and leave you alone okay?" With that I sprint out of the room with blood rising up to my cheeks.

Oh, how embarrassing.

It doesn't take them long to get out fully dressed as Jungkook takes his stuff before they both wave at me.

"Thank you for letting me stay here noona!" He smiles brightly and I return the favour.

"How'd you enjoy real life smut Y/N-" Ruby wiggles her eyebrows at me and Jungkook quickly pushes her out the front door.

"Bye, bye! Take care my angels!" I giggle as they walk out.

The door is now shut. Not a single sound could be heard.

Except for my sobs.

I cry my heart out which I've been keeping for a long time for who knows what.

"J-Jimin.." my heart aches.

"Did we, break up..?" My eyes slowly shut themselves as my body lets go, laying on the ground. My soul starts leaving my body.

Not literally, I feel like it is.

This is all your fault!
Why did you go telling him you
dont wanna talk to him anymore?
How could you let jealousy take over you!?
He is
PARK JIMIN.
Your boo.
Your love.
Someone who you've promised
To love for eternity.
Now wake up from your dream
And get him back.

You love him.

And so does he.

I get up from the floor, my eyerbows frowning.

That was a dream?

Whatever it was.

It was right.

I need to find Jimin.

I need to get back, my fluffy boyfriend.

● ● ●

A/N
___

This is a smol book, so expect short chapters.