•:15:•

● ● ●

● ● ●

There I am, standing infront of Jimin's dorm room.

I sigh before ringing the bell.

The door opens and my gaze focuses on a familiar figure, a smile is about to reach up to my face but stops midway.

The sight isn't so appealing, there stands a Jimin with dark baggy eyes, probably from not getting sleep. His hair sticking out in different directions.

His face swollen, he is wearing oversized clothes and what else to say? He just looks like a mess.

Probably because of me.
Not probably, most definitely.

"Y/N..?" He asks lazily, blinking his eyes simultaneously.

"Jimin..." My eyes soften and Jimin suddenly straightens himself, fixes his hair with a serious expression across his face.

"We need to talk." I say with a serious face just like his but he scoffs making my insides twitch.

"There's nothing to talk about Y/N." He keeps calling me by my name, he never does that. Why is he doing that? He is supposed to call me boo.

He was about to close the door abruptly on my face but I stopped him from doing so with my hand on the door.

"Jimin look, I'm sorry." My voice trembles as I emphasise on the last word.

"You said you need time, and that's what I'm gonna give you." He speaks in a monotone.

[JIMIN'S POV]

It wasn't easy saying that at all. I want her in my arms right now but what she did to me...what we did to eachother, I think we do need time.

She gets completely broken by my words and it shows, I could tell she is putting a guard up.

"Jimin I'm sorry. Please.."

Her voice speaks vulnerably and I shake my head before moving in to close the door but she stops me again.

"Y-you promised!" Y/N blurts out before continuing, "Yeah, Remember? You promised!"

"What are you saying, Y/N?" My eyebrows furrow in confusion.

"You promised. We promised, to never let each other go. I don't want to break our pinky promise..." she sulks.

"Anything else to say?" I raise my eyebrows.

"W-what?" Her eyes widen."Our promise means nothing to you?" Her voice cracks a little.

"Y/N. If you're done please le-"

"Fine! No one wants an ugly chubby tubby lipped playboy like you!" The words easily slip off of her mouth and I freeze.

My eyes narrows at her, sending daggers through her and she squirms in her place. "What did you say?"

"You suck!" She stuck her tongue out.

"You're worse!" I say in defense.

"You're a playboy!"

"You're a fussmaker!"

[NARRATOR'S POV]

Sigh, This bickering isn't going to end sooner.

Y/N came to visit early in the morning and now it's noon. I'm questioning their sanity, they hate eachother so much?

When will it get juicy enough for readers to enjoy it...

"Oh, you think anyone wants you?! Tsk, well you're wrong! Why would I go back to a weirdo like you when I can get any pretty girl whenever I want? I never liked you anyways, love is far apart! You never made me happy."

Jimin loses control and keeps on saying whatever comes to his mind, he was drunk; something that Y/N didn't realise yet.

"Take a hint. No one wants you, go away! Dissappear!" He shouts at her making her flinch.

Okay that might just be a little more juicier than I expected.

I thought the author said this was a fluff story?

[Y/N'S POV]

Tears trickles down my burning red cheeks.

Red cheeks of embarrassment.

Embarrassment of myself.

This is what I always wanted to know.

Why would he date me, there was nothing special about me?

Well, now I know.

I wasn't special afterall.

Now I am being screamed at,

'Cause that's what I deserve.

I'm a pesky little girl.

That's what I am.

"That's all I need to know." I wipe away the tears and ignore his eyes that soften at my upon seeing them.

With all angst in me I spit out the last thing that's needed to say.

"We're officially done,

Park Jimin."

●  ●  ●

A/N
____

Hey lovelys.

This turned out sad.

Im sowwy.