"You began to cry as Ina left," Zarcar speaks to me with his arm now around the back of the rim of the bath tub, near my shoulders, "...if I make you cry, it'll be different kind of tears, Chyronex. The kind that pairs well with defeat. Submission. To me. Your Master."

I say nothing, knowing better than to push him as he speaks clearly and without amusement.

In fact, I take it a step further and nod – hoping he backs off.

He does.

I lean back into the bath tub and Zarcar stands back up – he starts to undress.

"The bed," Zarcar speaks, when I expect him to just watch and gloat in out-speaking me, "You will sleep it in with me tonight."

"That was not the bargain," I snap my head to his and my eyes wonder from his face, to his hands as he pops out his buttons along his torso.

"By harnessing magic, you disrespected our conditions," Zarcar likes to keep his explanations short and concise. I knew this but it still infuriated me.

"I don't care," I whisper, looking away from him as he strips down.

"Shuffle forward –"

"No," I snap and I'm aware of exactly what he wants now.

"It's a big bath, Chyronex, and you so incessantly call me a pig – you've tempted this," Zarcar finally sounds amused, especially by the creeping blush spreading back to my cheeks.

If I freaked out he would think he was winning yet again. I try to calm my racing heartbeat.

"I suppose so," I murmur instead, glancing at him as he removes his tops... and then he pulls off his pants. His boots were already off from before. I slowly look away and bite my cheek. Do not say anything you will regret, Chyronex. I chant this in my head, hoping the moon guides my thoughts to places of superior wit – so I could out do him in this next unfolding conversation.

Once Zaracr is clearly naked, I shuffle forward, letting out an uncontrollable sigh of irritation.

"...thank you, sweetheart," Zarcar approves in a drawl that is both deep and victorious.

I hate him for it.

"Get in... pig," I whisper the insult and hold myself forward, while I feel his presence come closer. The water splashes, his foot rubs against one of my ass cheeks and then his other foot goes around my front, next to my thigh, so that his calf is next to my head.

"I'll need a bit more room than that," Zarcar speaks without irritation... but simple indifference.

I smirk as I get an idea. Before I shuffle forward, I slip one of my arms under his knee and hold his leg to me – then I shuffle forward and jerk him forward with me.

Zarcar manages to slow his decent but still growls as he splashes into the water. Strong hands grab my waist and hold me close. As his knees come up either side of my body, he wraps an arm around my stomach and pulls me right back into his iron hard torso.

I huff in complaint as the water splashes and his masculine scent wraps around my skin, infiltrating my womanly attuned senses.

Zarcar says nothing as he holds me back against him and I say not a word as I feel his privates... warming up against the small of my back. Just as I think he is comfortable, Zarcar slips his arm around my waist, up a bit further, until his forearm rubs against the bottom of my breasts.

"Swine," I spit again and Zarcar's only response is a deep chuckle of quick humour. His hand rests on my rib cage, his fingers splayed across my skin. His other hand comes forward to roughly push any stray hairs off my cheeks. The quick gesture is strangely affectionate and it irks my core... especially when he rests that hand on the top of my head... and trails his palm down my curls... as if petting me... like a dog.