[1] The prince of the Earth

Uranus was waiting near the entrance to Tartarus, the Greek definition of hell. The home of unwanted creators and monsters. The home of the Giants, the Hecatoncheires and soon to be born, Titans. Why? you might be asking, then yes. The king of heavens was paranoid that his own children will overthrow him, and so every child born, would be thrown to rot in the deaths of the pit.

A servant came to his master, holding a little child. "It is a male, m'lord," said, bowed and went back to help the queen, Gaia, the Earth itself. 

Uranus looked at the child, an exact copy of himself that for a moment, he forgot about the possibility that the little boy might kill him. 

The boy had shiny, white hair and stormy, dark blue eyes that changed to innocent bright blue and back to their original look. His cute little smile was one of a troublemaker and the spark in his eyes showed curiosity. The cold king's heart softened for a moment before he took the toddler and looked into his future, seeing each and every possibility. He'll be a very strong warrior, thought to himself the father. Unfortunately for the newborn boy, he was cursed with beauty and will never be able to love someone as a lover. Feeling pity for his son he had this annoying feeling like he should help his son. Sighing he looked again into his son's eyes, big mistake. His eyes were so innocent, he could stare at them for years, into those electric eyes. 

He decided to rise him, to raise his eldest son as the prince of the earth. To be a real son of a sky.