Hug An Emo. They'll Love You For it-12-Rubber Ducks and Very Fluffy Pillows

ابدأ من البداية

I relaxed slightly, "Thank you," I said then whispered, "I love you."

"I love you too," he said in my ear.

Once we finally got to the house - wait, mansion - we climbed out of the limo, and walked to the never ending drive way, with Torian and Riccki's hands clasped tightly on my arms. Young men in matching suites emerged from the mansion and flung the trunk of the limo open, taking out all the suitcases and dragging them to the door.

The boys were walking silently behind us, occasionally murmuring some things that I couldn't hear.

When we reached the door(s), two butlers swished them open for us, and we were greeted by a smiling lady in a black suit.

"Welcome," she said, thick Italian accent clear, "to the Fox Manner, please make yourself at home, but not too much at home, I don't want you breaking anything," she started laughing. For some reason she made me think that if Cheshire cat and a hyena hooked up and had a kid, she'd be the outcome. When she noticed that she was the only one in the room laughing, she stopped and cleared her throat.

"Well, children, follow me to Mr. Fox's office where he'll tell you the room arrangements."

We walked silently up the marble steps. I looked at Tre behind me who was frowning at something. I followed his eyes and saw a portrait - huge one - sitting above the fire place, of my mother, him, Cain, and I. We all looked happy, like, REALLY happy. I remembered this when we had family picture day a 3 years ago, I was 14 at the time. Meredith kept them in storage, and they never appeared since Jonathan left. I never knew that he kept them.

When we reached the top of the stairs, Tre's hand circled around my waist. "Hey, babe?" he asked, his voice was rough and scratchy.. very hot - NOT THE POINT!

"Yeah?"

His voice dropped to a low whisper; I had to strain my ears to hear. "No offense, but your father is a low motherf*cker."

I gasped and hit his shoulder, laughing lightly. "I know, I know."

He rubbed my back.

"Well here's his office, m-" the lady started, getting cut off by a low, shrill ringing sound. She fished into her pocket and pulled out a cell phone, looking at the screen.

"Oh dear, I have to go pick up some things for your father, just go on in." She left.

Raenna came up behind me. "Dammit, Isis, she's freaking creepy! I never knew anyone could smile that big since I watched Alice in Wonderland!"

I laughed. "I know. Okay, now I'm scared," I whimpered looking at the ebony door in front of me.

"You can do it," Riccki said. "You can."

"Yeah," Storm piped in.

I can do this. I can face the man that made my life hell. I can.

I touched the doorknob and twisted it slightly till the door creaked open.

I only took one look before I screamed. One look = AHHH!!

Naked lady on top of my father! NAKED LADY!

I covered my eyes and closed the door.

Everybody started laughing behind me.

"Dammit, DON'T LAUGH! THAT WAS THE SECOND WORSE THING I'VE SEEN THIS WEEK!" The first thing was the.. well, Cain.

"Sorry, baby," Tre laughed. I grit my teeth and slapped his arm. "I never knew my step-aunt was such a whore."

"Step aunt? What you talkin' about fool?" Torian said.