Hug An Emo. They'll Love You For It - Chapter 4 - French Maid Outfits and Tequila

Hug an Emo. They'll Love You For It - Chapter 4 - French Maid Outfits and Tequila

My face was pressed against something very hard. My breathing was even, though the rays of sun escaping from the edges of the drapes were bothering me. So I just buried my face deeper into whatever it was. Letting out a content sigh, I turned over and switched my legs, getting a bit more comfortable. And then I felt something hard poke my thigh.

Wait.. Yesterday's events flooded into my mind, somewhat like a dam breaking. What am I sitting on? Or.. more importantly, who was I sitting on? My eyelids finally lifted up and all I saw was a slight tan color.. something very leathery. Skin.

I was sitting on the couch.. in between Tre's legs , my arms around his neck, his at my waist, my face pressed against his chest. And that hard thing poking at my leg was.. oh god.

My eyes widened and I flung my arms off him and tried to pry his warm arms from my waist.

"No," he groaned. "I'm not ready to wake up, Isis, stay.. please."

"Ugh! Get up, Tre.. c'mon," I said, though I knew that I didn't exactly want to get up just yet.

"No," he said yet again. So stubborn. His hands gripped my waist tighter; I sighed and let myself relax into him.

"You're so stubborn," I groaned, my voice thick with sleep.

"I know," he mumbled into my hair. I let out an 'Mm' and sighed.

"If we stay like this for the rest of the day, I'm going to grow mushrooms." He laughed.

And then I felt that stupid poking again. Aside from the matter that I was grossed out and embarrassed, I started laughing.

"What?" Tre frowned and stared me in the eyes.

"I made you hard," I laughed harder; Tre's eyes widened and a slight redness came to his cheeks, which only made me laugh harder.

"Well, that's embarrassing." He looked away. Putting him out of his misery, I jumped up and went to the kitchen to make breakfast.

After bacon, eggs, orange juice, and much arguing if toilet paper is supposed to over or under (A/N: Got that from that stupid commercial), he said he had to go home.

"No!!" I groaned. "Don't leave me here with no one.. I'll grow into a vegetable!"

He laughed. "How about you call me when your ready, and I'll take you out for bowling?" he mused.

"Why not? But, be warned I am horrible at bowling. I've never even been to a bowling ally before. Why? Because my mother believes that girls should eat finger sandwiches and drink tea, not do such 'vulgar' and 'low class' activities." I rolled my eyes.

He just chuckled and smirked, "Then you'll have to come with me."

I shrugged. "Why not? I have nothing better to do."

"Alright then it's settled, I'll pick you up tonight at 7." And with that he walked out the door.

What the hell did I just agree to?

After showering, I put on some shorts and Tre's shirt. Hey! I-I couldn't find anything else! I went back down stairs and grabbed a juice box, and plopped on the couch.

I couldn't help it, I brought the sleeve up to my nose and inhaled like I've never inhaled before. It smelled of Axe and mint.. just like Tre.

It was only 3:30 so I still had three hours and thirty minuets. So I decided to watch Romeo and Juliet.

When the movie was over, I was full out crying. It was so sad.. they didn't deserve to die.. though, to do that for your lover, I couldn't decide if it was sweet, or just plain sad.