Stepdad pt.3[Taekook]

Start from the beginning

Jeongguk decided that he wanted to surprise Taehyung and take a shower with him. He slowly and quietly opened the bathroom door, but when he opened it he heard unholy sounds coming from the shower or really it was the person in the shower.

Jeongguk just smirked and took his clothes off as quietly as he could and got in the shower to see Taehyung jacking off facing the wall. So his back was to Jeongguk. Jeongguk walked up behind him and reached his hand onto Taehyung's length and started to move his hand up and down. Taehyung let go of his member and leaned his head back onto Jeongguk's shoulder in pleasure and let out low moans.

"F-faster." He whined. So Jeongguk went faster until he didn't know how he could move his hand that fast and wasn't sure how Taehyung was not coming by now. "O-Oppa~" Taehyung reached back and clawed Jeongguk's muscular thighs.

While he was still giving Taehyung a hand job, who had already came but Jeongguk decided to overstimulate him. ANyway Jeongguk lined himself up with Taehyung's tight, pink hole and thrusted in and out at an inhuman pace not letting Taehyung adjust to his size.

"Ah ah ah f-fuck DADDY!" Taehyung screamed as Jeongguk turned his body a little bit to get a new angle and he started to thrust in deeper and harder.

"I'm going to come shit soon baby boy." Jeongguk said as he felt Taehyung clench around his dick.

Taehyung mumbled something but it was inaudible due to him receiving so much pleasure at the moment. Jeongguk teacher in front of Taehyung to grab his dick to stop him from coming.

Taehyung whined because it hurt him he needed the pressure to go away. "P-please~" He whined to Jeongguk as he kept thrusting.

"Not yet." Jeongguk said as he thrusted slow, hard, and deep thrusts hitting Taehyung's prostate as he came but still held Taehyung's dick.

Jeongguk pulled out of Taehyung before turning off the shower.

"Get out come on." Jeongguk smacked Taehyung's ass not too hard, but they are both wet from the shower so it sounded louder than it was.

Taehyung got out and didn't really bother to dry himself off, he did but not as well as Jeongguk did. Taehyung walked over to the sink, for some reason who knows why. And he started to Jake himself off. Jeongguk came up behind him and whispered in his ear, "Who said you could do that? Baby boy?" Taehyung shivered at the name even though he had been called it many times before.

"Nobody..." Taehyung whispered. He felt Jeongguk start to play with his semi-plump butt. (Idk😂) Jeongguk spread his cheeks and inserted himself into Taehyung's hole once again, bending the boy over the counter.

It was beginning to be too much for them already since they had almost literally stopped fucking in the shower, so they had already began to reach their climaxes.

"D-daddy can I co-come ahh oh mhhhh." Taehyung moaned as he felt the tip of his pick dick being rubbed. He soon came in Jeongguk's hand who was fondling with the younger's cock. Jeongguk soon came inside of Taehyung and put the butt plug in that was now Taehyung's favorite thing to wear for Jeongguk.

They whipped themselves and put on their clothes. Taehyung was getting dress in front of the door and was about to go brush his teeth when Jeongguk turned him around and pinned him to the door.

Jeongguk leaned down to Taehyung's lips and hovered his own above Taehyung's and whispered, "I love you." Sweetly then kissed Taehyung'a lips softly. They slowly moved their lips against each other's and wrapped their arms around each other.

When they pulled away Taehyung softly spoke, "I love you too." He smiled, Jeongguk pecked his lips rubbing their noses together softly.

They left the bathroom and Jeongguk had an idea. They were sitting in Taehyung's room cuddling on his bed when Jeongguk got up and left the room. He came back with a small black speaker in hand. He connected it to his phone and told Taehyung to come towards him. Taehyung listened and ended up standing in front of Jeongguk. Jeongguk presses something on his phone and a slow piano song started to play.

Jeongguk softly grabbed Taehyung's hand and pulled him towards him. He put his hands on Taehyung's waist, while Taehyung was still confused but put his hands over Jeongguk's shoulders.

Jeongguk brought them closer together and started to slowly sway back and forth. Taehyung smiled and complied to what Jeongguk was doing.

Jeongguk brought their faces together once again and rubbed their noses together smiling at Taehyung. "Have I told you that I love you." Jeongguk softly laughed. Taehyung nodded slightly and laughed. "I love you too." Taehyung jumped onto Jeongguk and they just hugged.

•••

DO YALL KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO WRITE A FILLER CHAPTER INSIDE OF A CHAPTER??? LET ME TELL YOU ITS HARD AS FUCK

I'm also very sorry for the horrible chapter

BUT ANYWAY IDK HOW LONG IT HAS BEEN SINCE I LAST LOOKED BUT I JIST LOOKED AND I HAVE 15K+ READS ON THIS BOOK LIKE HOW??? thank you very much for reading I appreciate it.

Ok I'm sorry I haven't been updating, my teachers decided it would be cool to give us a bunch of work, and I had to finish my science fair last night so that took forever.

Ok I've also decided that I will in fact be doing a 50 things about me thingy and like a Kpop Q&A after the last chapter. So if there are any questions you want answered please ask them now.

I also want to know if you guys actually read what I write down here but you just don't comment anything so like could you tell me so that I know if I'm being annoying or not. Thanks

I hope you had a good day/night

I hope you enjoyed

See ya in the next chapter!