WHY DIDN'T YOU CALL?

My money was all that was invested in the clothing line, I'd refused Dave's input. But his support had gone a long way, he had been extremely helpful. He was my employee, I knew that as did he but he treated my business like it was his. I followed him to the dressing room and we went about getting the models out of their clothes.

Bym, Zola, Amaka and Trent came into the dressing room each holding a bottle of champagne and plastic cups. I smiled when they popped the bottles and shared the drinks around to the models. Some were getting makeup off their faces and others were back in a dressing robe getting ready to leave.

"Thanks everyone for doing an outstanding job. Prints N Patterns loves and appreciates you," Trent said and gave me a cup.

I saw Chike walk out after taking off my clothes and wearing his again. I sighed and placed the drink Trent gave me on the dressing table, Amaka's arm came around my neck and I pecked her. Dave and Bym avoided each other, they never got along so they were never in the same circle together. Dave was arranging the outfits into a large travel bag, obviously ignoring the drinking going on.

The models started leaving one at a time and the room became less stuffy. The makeup artists were packing up their kits and I went over and hugged each of them, including the lady that was flirting with Chike. She did an outstanding job and I wasn't going to hold a grudge for her little mishap. When the room got clearer as the hair stylists also left, I stood with the girls and watched them as they talked about the highlights of the night and their favorite outfits.

Moyo came into the room, and I followed her out when she said she was leaving.

"That was really impressive," she said.

She was a lecturer at the University of Lagos so she was going to be needing few clothes from my collection, I was certain of that.

"Thanks. Send me the clothes you liked so I can deliver them to you," I said when we got closer to her car.

"Don't bother. I'm going to be ordering them from the website, I'm not getting them for free."

"No, you're family."

"That's the more reason to pay for it, don't argue. I'll see you soon."

"Okay, my regards to your husband and my nephews."

"You need to think about adding kids collection," she said as she opened the car.

I laughed and thought about it. "That can be added as time goes on, it's all depending on how successful the collection gets."

"Alright, night. Don't stay up late," Moyo said.

She was only few years older than I was, so it was confusing whenever she spoke to me like her child and not her sister.

"I've heard. Night."

Moyo got into the car and I shut the door for her. I stepped back to allow her drive out of the parking lot, and I waved as she honked then walked back towards the dressing room. I was on my way there when I got stopped by the girl from the ball, she was with Chike and when I looked down, their hands were intertwined. Wasn't he done making me jealous? She didn't fit into his type that I had formulated in my head, she was almost as petite as I was but younger.

"You're so awesome, and your dresses are fire. I'm going to be telling my friends about them. I already ordered some from the website and thanks for helping me the other day. I'm Agnes, you remember? The girl with the zip problem."

She was talking so fast, but I was glad she reintroduced herself. I was bad with names, Chike might call that snobbish but it wasn't.

"You two have met?" Chike asked, shaking his head as he looked at the dark sky.