Part 39

3 years later

Rahil was working in his office when he got a call from his sister Ahana. He smiled and picked up the call "Yes Ahana baby why you called?"

Ahana shouted irritatingly from other side "Bro I am a mother now so you and Aarav Bhai should stop calling me baby. Anyways I called to remind you of today evening's party. Mum and pa have already come at my home with Karan uncle and Anjali aunty"

Rahil suprisingly asked "Karan uncle and Anjali aunty already reached? I had asked Aarav when will they come and that ass told that they will reach in the evening just before the party starts"

Ahana chuckled "They all wanted to give surprise that's why came early. Aaravbhai, Ruhi Bhabhi, Kiara di, Neev Jiju and all the kids are also here. So you wrap up your work and come fast"

Rahil hummed and disconnected the call. He quickly completed his work and left for Ahana's house. On the way while he was driving, his thoughts went back to Alisha. It's been three years since she left.

Still he couldn't forget her and move on. It was like she took his life with her. He was just surviving for his family's sake. He couldn't sleep at nights thinking about the possible reason she left him for. But the mere thought makes him more restless.

He engrossed himself in his work and build a wall around himself. His heart was converted into stone now. His all siblings were now happily married with their own kids. He wished if Alisha would be with him then even he would be a father till now.

He smiled sadly at the mere thought of kid. Aarav and Ruhi have two year old twin boys Arham and Adil. Neev and Kiara have one and half year old daughter Samaira.

Today Ahana and Nirbhay's son Mahir turned one year old. It was his first birthday celebration. He was favourite uncle of all the kids but somewhere seeing them he too wished for a child.

He shook his head to clear his mind from such thoughts. He stopped the car at the entrance and went inside the house. Aarav spotted coming him first. He stood up and hugged Rahil "Hey brother we were all waiting for you"

Rahil clapped his back "You told you all will be coming in evening" Kiara came forward and hugged him "That's because we wanted to surprise you. How are you Rahil?"

Rahil ruffled her hair "Good since you came" Then came Neev and he gave a manly hug to Rahil. Rahil gave a side hug to Ruhi. Then he went and greeted all the elders.

Ahana saw him and came running "Bro you are late!" Nirbhay laughed from behind "At least he came before the party started darling!"

Rahil smiled and pinched her nose "Where is the birthday boy?" Ahana grinned and indicated towards the room "All the kids are in our room"

He went towards her room to meet the kids. Arham and Adil came running seeing Rahil. They both hugged his both the legs "Rahil uncle you came. We wait for you. Dad told you come"

Rahil bend down to their levels and pulled them both in his embrace. He kissed their cheeks and said "I was buying chocolates for you all so got late"

He gave chocolate to them and then went towards Samaira. He picked her up in his arms and kissed her "How is my baby? Missed your uncle?"

She giggled and gave a sloppy kiss on Rahil's cheek "Yes uncle me miss you" He gave a chocolate to her and dropped her on bed and lastly went near Mahir and picked him up "Happy birthday my prince" Rahil kissed his bubbly cheeks and inhaled his baby scent.

Ahana, Aarav and Kiara who were watching him had tears in their eyes. They all three had got their share of happiness. Now all three wanted the same happiness for their brother Rahil.

They all were worried for him. He was with them but somewhere he was always feeling lonely seeing them with their spouses and kids. Aarav got an idea and shared it with Kiara and Ahana. They both grinned and agreed to execute their plan.

After cake cutting and dinner, Nirbhay and Ahana insisted all to stay for the night. Elders all retired to bed with the children.

Now Ahana, Nirbhay, Aarav, Ruhi, Kiara, Neev and Rahil were sitting together talking on terrace. Aarav brought up the topic "It's been a while since we all went for a holiday"

Ahana butted "Yes big bro you are right. Let's plan something!" She looked at Nirbhay hopefully. He drew her closer to him and kissed her forhead "Yes we will plan something sweetie"

Kiara also asked Neev  "Neev what do you say?" Neev winked at her "I say why not? It would be fun going for a vacation"

Ruhi sequeled "Ohh Aarav you are a Darling! I was thinking the same. After kids came, we all have been so busy taking care of them that we don't get much time to meet often like earlier"

Aarav smiled at her "Yes you are right baby! So what about going to Australia for a week?" Everyone agreed but Rahil was silent.

Aarav asked him "Do you agree for Australia Rahil or you have some other place in mind?" Rahil shook his head "No it's not like that. I have some important work back at office so you all go and enjoy"

Ahana rolled her eyes "Bhai it's a siblings get together so if you are not coming then we are also not going" Kiara supported her "Yes Rahil if everyone agrees then only this trip will be conducted or else cancel"

Rahil argued "But just because of me why you all are cancelling this vacation. I will come some other time"

Ruhi insisted "No Rahil last time also you escaped the Goa picnic. Not this time. You will have to come and that's final"

Rahil sighed "You all will not agree until I come right?" All the three girls bobbed their heads happily. He said "Fine I will come"