Part 31

Next day after breakfast, Rahil, Aarav and Nirbhay had gone to a nearby golf course. Kiara insisted Neev to stay with her so he stayed behind with ladies.

All were sitting at the pool side. Neev asked "So ladies still not talking with your husbands?" Alisha gave a disinterest look to him "Why should we talk to them when they enjoy riling us up. I know all three were teasing us yesterday and having fun at our expense"

Kiara told "I know Rahil and Aarav often does that with me and Ahana but this time even Nirbhay joined them! That's strange. That boy is definitely opening up and I am happy for that!"

Ahana smiled "I know right. Nirbhay changed a lot after our wedding. But still he needs to learn to pacify me. Everytime I give in so easily whenever we argue that he has started taking me for granted!"

Ruhi replied "You are right Ahana. Now a days Aarav is returning back to his old workoholic type. He hardly have time for me except weekends. Even I work still I make time for him. Let me also enjoy him taking few efforts for me"

Neev grinned "You know if you three want to enjoy more than there is a club nearby. The owner is my old friend. I can get VIP entry for you all and don't worry it's also safe. I will also arrange pick up and drop down for you ladies"

Ahana smirked "What will you tell our husbands jiju when they return in evening?"
Neev smirked back "I think just the name of club will be enough to tell them. You will see their reactions personally I guess after that"

All three ladies stood up and hugged Neev. Ruhi said "Ohh Jiju you are an angel for us!"

Alisha sequeled "Yes Jiju what would be have done without you. It would be so much fun watching their reactions!"

Ahana kissed Neev's hands "Can I exchange husband with you Kiara di?" She said looking at Kiara. Kiara pulled Neev near her and kept her head on his shoulder "Absolutely not! He is just mine but Neev is right! I will wait to hear for the fresh and hot news tomorrow morning  from you three!"

All three nodded their heads. In the evening before their husbands arrived, Ruhi, Alisha and Ahana got ready in their sexy cocktail dresses and after bidding goodbye to Neev and Kiara went to party in that club.

Unknown to everyone's plan, all three boys returned from playing golf. Aarav stretched his hands "I am tired. I will just go to my room and rest. Will meet you all for dinner!"

Rahil and Nirbhay nodded and all three went to their rooms to rest for a while. After a while, getting dressed in casual, all three headed towards the garden area where Neev and Kiara were sitting.

Rahil sat opposite to them "How was your day? We had great fun playing golf?"

Nirbhay agreed "Yes Neev you should have also come. Next time when we plan again come with us"

Aarav smiled "I agree we should definitely plan to go there again. By the way, where are our wives?"

Rahil also asked "Yes Alisha was not in the room when I came back. I thought may be she was with you all"

Nirbhay frowned "Even Ahana was not in the room" Aarav narrowed his eyes "Ruhi was also not in our room. Where are those three?"

Kiara smirked "Ohh you all boys went to enjoy in golf course. They were getting bored after lunch so Neev arranged them to go to the club. I am sure all three would be enjoying now"

Neev winked at her and added "Yes that's my friend's club and it's very famous in the nearby area"

All three boys glared at them. Aarav stood up "How come you suggest them to go to the club alone?" Rahil eyes narrowed in anger "Even if they wanted to go you should have informed us. We would have come back earlier and accompanied them"

Nirbhay glared "Or you can help them in passing their free time by some other entertainment rather than suggesting club. Anyways give us the address of that place. Guys let's go and get our girls"

Neev gave them address and messaged Alisha : Bulls are in rage and started their journey towards the target. All the best!

Alisha was chatting and enjoying her cocktail with Ruhi and Ahana. She read the message and showed it to other two. All three grinned and thought to execute their plan.

They indicated three boys who had agreed to help them to start with their plan. Rahil, Aarav and Nirbhay came inside the club and their eyes roamed around to find their wives but the light was dim and the place was pretty crowded.

Suddenly Aarav's gaze fell on a girl wearing royal blue coloured knee length dress dancing with a boy. He shifted a little to look at her face and gasped seeing Ahana. Near her he spotted Alisha dressed in red dress and Ruhi dressed in black dress dancing with strangers.

His eyes narrowed in anger. He turned towards Rahil and Nirbhay "Looks like our wives are quiet enjoying the company of a bunch of strangers. Look over the dance floor!"

Rahil and Nirbhay's gaze followed his eyes and saw all three girls dancing sexily with the unknown man. Rahil's eyes blazed with fire seeing Alisha this close to some stranger whereas Nirbhay clenched his fist in anger.

All three marched towards the stage angry as hell. Ruhi first spotted them coming towards the dance floor and indicated Alisha and Ahana towards them. All three smirked. She said to her dance partner "Seems like our husband are coming towards us and from their expressions, they look furious so if they hit you then I am sorry in advance"

Alisha was asking her dance partner "Can you see my husband coming my way?" Before her partner could reply her, he was dragged by his collar and punched on his jaw. Rahil growled "You bastard! How dare you touch my wife?"

He again charged at him but Alisha came in between "No Rahil please don't hit him. He was just dancing randomly with me" Rahil glared at her "Just dancing randomly. His hands were on your waist dammit!"

Nirbhay pushed Ahana's dance partner to the wall by holding his neck "You have the nerve to dance with my girl! I will show you what you get by dancing with someone else's wife!" Ahana pulled his hand and said angrily "Are you mad Nirbhay? You are choking him?"

Nirbhay snapped at her "Why do you care for him?" Aarav punched the guy with whom Ruhi was dancing and gave him a black eye. Ruhi held his hand "Stop it Aarav!" He jerked his hand from her grip "Are you feeling bad for him Ruhi? Who gave him the right to rub his body close to you?"

All the three girls apologized to their dance partners and pulled their husbands outside of the club.