Chapter- 1. The Beginning of new life

Start from the beginning

My trance was broken by the click sound. Suddenly door knob turns getting my attention and my breath hitched.

Phew!

There stood Swara, my sister in law.

"Bhabhi (Elder brother's wife) ,I'm sorry. I disturbed you on such time but I really need your help." She was showing me such pleading,puppy dog eyes like she is going to ask my kidney on my first day in this house. But my attention was grabbed by the person with her staring at me.

I turned my eyes back towards her and chuckled,"Go ahead Swara. Don't be so formal. Anyways I'm bored here already. So if you believe then you are helping me by asking your 'help' right now." I quoted with the help of my fingers.

"Bhai (Brother) hasn't came yet. Oh! Then it will be difficult for you." She said, a line appeared between her brows.

"What is it? Let's see if I can " I suggested

"Umm.. Actually everyone is busy with guests and Mumma is nowhere to be seen. Can you please handle your Priyam for sometime?He is crying since a long time and I'm really very bad in handling kids you know. I thought Bhai will be here so he will take care of it.."

"Its OK. I'll manage." I interrupted her smiling and my smile was reciprocated with a huge grin on her face.

"Thanks Bhabhi, thank you so so much. I'll be back in few minutes with Mumma. She knows how to take care of this Junior Panda..." And here again she was interrupted by the loud howling cry. She sighed," Yes yes, Here is your Mom. Go now. At least now stop crying my Jr. Panda." She handed me the baby and with this she left.

Baby?

Yes! You heard it right. This cute little baby is my son. World says I'm his step mother. But I don't understand this logic. For me, a Mother is A MOTHER. This word can't be modified by any person. Whether a woman has given birth to child or not, if the child calls her Mom. Then there itself nothing more to say.

Oops! I have started my philosophy again here and the way my son is staring at me I'm sure he also got to know that he has to deal with a crazy mother all his lifetime.

If today anyone ask me the most precious treasure of my life then no doubt the answer will be my son. I don't remember thinking ever that anyone can be more important than my family. Not like my family is nothing to me now but this little bundle of joy has made a place in my heart which he owns completely.

He looks like an angel. Of course he would look. After all he has gotten his all features from his biological mother except his eyes,nose and chin. His eyes and nose reflects his father's features
Which makes him more adorable. Bottom line my baby is the most beautiful baby in this world.

So yes! Your detective mind is going in a right way. I'm second wife of my husband. We had arranged marriage. As usual with no drama, we are married for our baby though before marriage Priyam was his baby only.

I still remember each moment of that day, when he wanted to meet me before wedding.

Flashback

So after all the drama driving me crazy since a while conclusion was 'I was getting married'.

My first step in the home that evening was welcomed with the new breaking news of current hot topic that Kaushal - my would be husband wants to meet me and that too alone.