Sports Festival ( 3/5 )

Start from the beginning

"W-Well I don't mind having a kid in the future!" He smiles, "Ah maybe I really should've ended up being a girl..."

"..." Tomura's head was filled with thoughts of Izuku having a child, maybe through adoption or something, he'd take care of the bundle of joy like it's his whole world, it probably will be and his kid would equally love him as much, maybe the kid will be a bit like Bakugou, aggressive but like his father, ready to protect Izuku from any harm, even if those things don't seem that kind of harmful at all.

He'd make lunches, bring it to school himself, his kid would be embarrassed but will still ask for a hug or a forehead kiss before Izuku leaves, even in high school Izuku will probably fetch the teen off from school and he'll get teased for being a mamas boy but he'd ignore them because he loves his dad too much. When he gets sick Izuku will fuss over him.

For some reason imagining Izuku as a dad is too easy, too natural, the greenette blinks at him curiously, his head tilted cutely, Tomura gently pets him, he lets out a huge grin and leans to his chest, looking up to him with a happy smile. Tomura tries his best to keep a poker face but the corners of his mouth were slightly tilted upward, even though it's hard to notice, Izuku does anyways.

"Tomu-nii should smile!" He chirps, Tomura shows him the creepiest smile he can muster, Izuku doesn't seem affected, actually he seems happy.

"Why are you happy? Don't you find it creepy?"

"It's fine! He chirps, "I wouldn't have it any other way"

_________________________________________

Shoto wasn't sure what to expect when he's up against Shinso, he remember Izuku's word loud and clear, like how he remembers every other thing Izuku says, don't talk back, which is kind of hard since it's one of his most endearing character traits, atleast Katsuki thinks so, Izuku doesn't know that though because he'll never ever talk to back the greenette.

"Oh won't you look at that, if it isn't Endeavor's son" Shoto rose a brow at that, oh he's definitely trying to get Shoto to talk alright.

"The guy who rejected his soulmate" soulmates don't matter in Shoto's world, there's only one constant and it would be Izuku, Izuku is all he needs and he'll never reject him, he'll reject everything if it meant being with the greenette.

"And from what I've heard... 'hanging' out with a green haired friend" ...

"I can't believe you'll turn away your soulmate for a plain looking quirkless, markless and probably usele-"

"Don't call him that!" Shoto yells out of instinct, in an instant he lost control of his body.

"Sorry, but I'm gonna have to ask you to walk out of the arena" Shoto grit his teeth, suddenly unable to control his actions.

Then he sees Izuku, looking at him a bit confused but he waves at him anyways, a bright smile on his face, he was still wearing the cheerleader uniform, waving yellow pom poms around.

'When you look at me, you know I'll be cheering for you!' He could hear it so clearly.

In an instant, ice shots up from his left side, sharp and cold, Shoto hissed as the frost built up on his legs before he activated fire and turns around, looking at Shinso with a determined face.

"W-What..? What did you do?!"

"My love for Izuku is stronger than your quirk even though he himself is quirkless, so don't think you're better than him just because you have one"

Even though Shoto talked back, a flurry of ice shot up from his feet, encasing Shinso in a hard cold prison of ice, only his head is not encased.

"HITOSHI SHINSO IS UNABLE TO MOVE, TODOROKI SHOTO MOVES UP!"

"..." Shoto blinks as everyone cheers for him, not sure what to do, but honestly he doesn't really care how they're cheering for him, he glances at where Izuku was and his heart is filled with warmth. It's the only thing he needs.

"H..heh sorry I guess, I shouldn't have really said all that should I? Can you let me go now?"

Shoto walks towards him.

"Take it back then"

"What?"

"Take back everything you said about Izuku"

"...I take it back?" Shinso says.

"And repeat after me, Mizuki is a piece of shit"

"Dude just let me out"

"I'm not hearing you repeating words after me."

"Ugh fine she was a bitch anyways-"

"You don't need to repeat it anymore you've gotten my approval"