ch. 19 - i love you?

- PETER'S POV -

The pain in my shoulder was prominent throughout the whole panicked car ride. We drove quickly down the dusty road for a long time I think.

The ache had clouded my time perception and I lost track of the amount of minutes Elle held onto me, whispering into my ear that I would be okay, thinking I won't hear her.

"I'm not so fast anymore am I?" I chuckled a little which hurt like hell.

"Don't talk Pietro." Elle whispered. I nodded and closed my eyes and we kept on driving.

- ELLE'S POV -

Where are we taking him Logan?" I asked.

"I need you to teleport him back to Xavier's. You can stay with him."

"I-" I started. "Okay."

I sighed as the van came to a halt and I dragged Pietro out of the car. He was still fast asleep when I, struggling, held him in my arms and teleported to the front gates.

Gus was smoking outside when we arrived.

"Gus!" I gasped and he looked at us, his eyes the size of saucers.

"What the hell happened?" He questioned frantically.

"I'll explain later but we need to get him to the infirmary." Gus nodded and helped me carry him inside.

-- 3 hours later --

I had been sitting in the same chair since one of the nurses told me to wait in the waiting room. One of them came out and I stood up, walking towards her.

"Peter is in critical condition, he's in a comatose state right now." She explained to me gently.

"Can I go see him?" I questioned her hopefully.

"Of course honey, go right in." I nodded and walked through the doorway of his room.

His eyes were closed, and his lips open partly. Very kissable. I walked over to his weak body and rested my hand on his cheek.

Stroking it with my thumb, I sighed.

"Pietro, y-you can't die. You just can't. You mean too much to me." I looked at him, tears brimming in my eyes. "I-I think I might love you."

Fuck. Did I just say that out loud? I stroked his cheek one more time, and kissed his forehead tenderly. The sofa in the room became my bed for now.

But it's anything for Pietro.

Right?

a/n

hoLY SHIT SHE SAID I LOVE YOU I'M HAPPY NOW but srsly yes elle it's alWAYS ANYTHING FOR PETER MY BBY

okee so i have a sort of new lineup of stories:

imma update phil on mondays, cltcl on tuesdays and fridays, all of me (5sos fanfic) on wednesdays and thursdays and philophobia (ahs fanfic) on whatever day i feel like so yay

kk ilysm stay crispy <3333

- savanna