rewrite/fun facts

IT'S SUMMER!! i am now a junior and i now have time 4 this story again so i'm going to attempt to get back on track w/ wattpad and stuff yay!! i'm really really excited, but first, i honestly can't continue this story until i begin to rewrite it. there might be a few name changes (i lied A LOT. there will be many name changes bc jesus wtf is the name harry?? and rose like srsly wtf was i thinking good god) anyways, i will be introducing a new character soon who is going to be amazing. his name will be Jared, but i'm keeping his powers a secret lmao.

anywho, here's a few fun facts:

- rose/whatever i rename her, is based off of the person who inspired me to write this fan fiction. and tbh i'm gettin real tired of her nagging me 2 update (u hear that yesi u lil shit)

- jared is based off of someone that yesenia(rose) hates irl and she told me as a joke to put him in the story and i said ok so it's exciting. but i told her my plans for him and she hated them so lmao oh whale

- harry/whatever i rename him, is based off of this guy who i shipped yesenia(rose) with and so now our codename for this guy (his name is hector) is harry & it's funny

- and if any of you readers remember the scene where rose and elle go to math (i dont know what i was thinking), the snapping turtle guy was a big inside joke between yesenia and i bc the guy he was based off of looked like a ninja turtle and so i played with that !!

- and also another thing, the whole "drip drip drip" scene with rose imagining killing harry, is honestly the biggest joke between yesenia and i bc it's so fucking stupid that's definitely not going to be in the rewrite!!

ok those were the only things i could really think of but i just thought u guys would like to hear them!!

kk im done ilysm stay crispy!!
- savanna