ch. 6 - attack

ELLE'S POV:

The next day was Friday, which meant we were finally going to work with Logan, AKA Wolverine, and Professor X.

I teleported Rose and I to the doors of the training room to find Peter leaning up against the door frame.

"When did you get here Speedy?" I smirked at him.

"Like a second ago." He smiled smugly and ruffled his hair softly.

"I don't doubt it." I walked inside. Logan and Professor X were in the middle of the room.

"Welcome everyone! Welcome! Come inside and stand in front of us please!" Professor X waved us all in front of him.

Once we had all gathered in front of him, Logan's metal claws shot out and almost hit Professor X in the face.

"Oops sorry!" He said sheepishly. He turned towards us. "Now as you can see, us mutants can't always control our powers. And that's why we're here today."

Everyone turned to each other and murmured their theories of what they would be doing today.

"Now we're going to split you into two groups, chosen by us of course." Professor X smiled as he took out cards with names on them. "You'll be put with either Logan or myself. Please don't attempt to trade places with anyone? Thank you."

We stood there patiently waiting for him to call names.

"Alright now for Logan's group you will have Elle, Lana, Roland, Ben, Peter, Harry, and May." Peter and I exchanged glances and smiled.

"And for my group we will have Samuel, Ruby, Rose, Jacob, Brenna, and Karrie." He put his cards away and looked up. "Well, let's get to it!"

Peter and I quickly walked up to eachother, him being the only person other than Harry and May in the group.

Logan mainly spoke about how we should utilize our powers to our benefit in a fight. As he was speaking about defense, a deep rumble was emitted from the ground.

"Charles!" Logan called Professor X. "What the hell was that?"

Professor X closed his eyes briefly and then opened them again. "We're under attack! This isn't a drill! Get into your positions everybody!"

I frantically turned my head right and left.

"Peter!" I whispered, panicking.

"Yes?" He whispered back.

"What are the 'positions?'"

He chuckled and turned to me.

"Just be ready to fight if you need to."

I nod and swivel my body so it's facing the closed metal door.

BANG. BANG. BANG.

BANG. BANG. BOOM.

A muscled man with dark jeans on busted in.

"Which one of you is Rose?" He
said.

Subconsciously we all looked at her.

"Th-th-that would be me." Rose timidly said.

"ROSE! DON'T GO WITH HIM!" Samuel cried out.

"Shut it Sam." May whispered to Samuel.

Rose slowly walked over to the man.

"What do you want?"

"I want you to come with me."

"What are you going to do?"

"You'll see."

"I want to know or I'm not coming."

Rose put her hands on her hips.

"Do I need to do this the hard way?"

"Yes! Now tell me what you're going to do with me!" Rose screamed in his face.

"OKAY FINE WE'LL DO THIS THE HARD WAY." The man hit her on the back of her neck and she fell on the floor.

"ROSE!" I yelled out. Samuel stalked up to him, about to punch him probably.

"Get out of my way lover boy." The man said as he picked Samuel up and threw him against the wall with his mind.

In a split second, Rose and the man were gone.

What the hell just happened?