Chapter 27

*Stacey's POV*

I woke up before anyone else in the house. I grabbed my phone and walked out to the back porch. I typed in my password and I viewed my text messages and sighed. 

From Shay:
I think you need to tell Hunter. 

To Shay:
I can't, you know that. It will kill him if I tell him. 

From Shay:
Y
ou do it, or I will. Your choice.

I stared at the text message. I can't tell him and neither can Shay. Hunter will be mad if I tell him and if Shay tells him he will kill him. 

To Shay:
Shay..

From Shay:
Your choice. 

I closed the message out and locked my phone. "Why are you up so early?" I turned around and saw Hunter standing in the door way. 

"I couldn't sleep to well."

"It's 5 in the morning."

"So?" I laughed and he sat in the chair beside me. "Did you sleep well?"

"Yeah." I looked at him and sighed. "Everything okay?"

"I have something to tell you." He gestured for me to go on. I gulped and stared at him. Tears pricked in my eyes and I choked up. 

"What is it?" He cupped my face and used his thumb to wipe my tears away. I took a deep breath. 

"I, um, well I um. I cut when I was back home." I said, backing out on telling him. 

"You did?" I nodded my head. "Can I see?" I pulled up the sleeve of my shirt and showed him my arm. 

"Why?" A tear fell on his cheek. Tears were pouring out of my eyes now and he lifted my arm up to his lips. He kissed the scars. "You're not invisible." Hunter said as he kissed the scars multiple of times. "It's okay beautiful," he wiped my tears away, then wiped his away. "Why did you do it?"

"I'm sorry." Was all I could say. 

"Promise me something?"

"Anything." I said. 

"Promise me that you won't ever cut again or go home to your dad."

"I promise." He smiled and wrapped his arms I burried my head in his chest and let the tears roll down my cheeks. "I love you Hunter."

"I love you baby girl." he kissed my head. 

"Thank you."

"For?" He looked at me, a little confused.

"For everything. For being there for me, just thanks for being you. You're amazing and you're different than other people. You are special, amazing, adorable, honest, nice, caring, and so much more. I couldn't ask for anything more. I love you. I never thought that I would actually find somone who truly cared and wouldn't hurt me like others have. Thank you for everything." I smiled. 

"You're welcome. You are perfect to me." I placed a kiss on his lips. "Come on, let's go get some breakfast." we both got a bowl of cereal and we sat at the table. We ate in silence. We finished and I put our bowls in the sink. 

*Shay's POV*

Dan, Hunter, and I all have an interview in a hour. I'm hoping that Stacey won't be there or she is waiting until tonight to tell Hunter. 

Dan and I arrived at the interview studio 15 minutes before the interview. "Hey guys." Hunter waved to us and Stacey looked around. She looked surprised, like she didn't know we would be here. I looked at her and my eyes went wide. She shook her head, understanding what i was getting at.