Chapter 7

*Stacey's POV*

I sat outside and stared down at the ground. I got up and walked around. "Oops,
I'm sorry." I looked up and bumped into someone.

"Hey you're Stacey aren't you? That girl Hunter talked about in the interview?" I nodded.

She asked for a picture and I took one with her. I walked back inside the arena and backstage. "Where are you going miss?"

"To Hunter's dressing room."

"You're not allowed back there." He told me.

"But I'm here with Hunter. Ask her." I pointed at Gracelyn walking by.

"Gracelyn, is she here with you guys?"

"Ew, no. I don't regonize her." The security guard gripped my arm and took me back outside. Great, just flipping great. I sat down against a wall and sighed. Gracelyn seriously hates me. Hunter probably doesn't even noticed I'm missing, Dan and Shay probably are on stage now, and Danielle is probably getting ready to go on stage.

"Stop! I'm friends with Hunter!" I yelled after the security guard. He shook his head and walked inside.

"Leave. Or stand in line if you have a ticket."

I checked my phone and sighed. Hunter fogot about me, I called it. I knew they all would forget about me and would soon or later drop me.

I scrolled through Twitter and Pinterest, seeing pictures and videos of Dan + Shay tonight. Danielle getting ready to go on. I sighed and got my head phones out of my pocket. I plugged them in and turned on Hunter Hayes.

Everyone drops me soon or later, Everyone. I turned the volume all the way up and cried. I listened to the music and just cried. How could I trust someone, knowing that it would always turn out like it does. I always get dropped and get hurt.

I screamed and punched the wall. "I'm a fucking screwup." I shouted and cried harder now.

*Hunter's POV*

"Has anyone seen Stacey?" It's been hours since I've last seen her and I'm about to go on stage.

"Nope." Gracelyn shrugged her shoulders.

I sent her a quick text, waiting on a reply before I went on stage.

"Hunter, it's showtime." I paced back and forth before grabbing my guitar. I sighed and took my place on stage, Stacey running through my mind the whole time. Where could she have gone? Why would she have left?

I started to strum on the guitar and the fog went off. The lights went out and the band started a beat. I got through 3 songs before I stopped half way through. The band stopped playing and everyone looked at me. I looked around the crowd and tears pricked in my eyes.

I took of my guitar and handed it to one of the crew members. I ran off the stage and out the main doors. "Stacey?!" I called. I ran around, looking for her, and going crazy.

I heard someone screamed and I followed that direction. "Stacey?" I saw her and ran over to her.

"Hunter!" She looked up at me.

"What are you doing out here? It's cold." I pulled her into a hug.

"Ask your little friend, Gracelyn. I tried to come inside before the show started and the security guard stopped me. He asked Gracelyn if she knew me and she said no. So here I am," she shrugged her shoulders.

"I'm glad your safe." I kissed the top of her head.

"Hunter, why'd you run off?" I looked up and say Danielle standing there.