Chapter 4

We were staying in a hotel in North Carolina over night. Me in one room. Dan and Shay in the room next door. Danielle and Gracelyn in the room across the hall. I checked my twitter and retweeted some fans before crashing for the night.

"Goodnight." I told the boys and walked off to my room. I got under the covers and feel asleep.

*9:30*

I woke up and decided to get a shower. I grabbed a towel and went into the bathroom. I turned on the water and hopped in. I washed my hair and body. When I finished I got out and dried off. I slipped on my black jeans and my white V-neck. I put on my cross necklace and brushed out my hair

I did the normal quiff thing and walked out. "How did you all get in here?" I looked at the three sitting around the little table in my room.

"Um." They all said. We all laughed and I joined them. "So what time do we leave?" Dan asked.

"Around one I believe." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Have you heard anythng from that girl, Stacey? I think her name is." Danielle asked.

"No. I think I need to go find her." I shrugged.

"You don't even know her. Why do you want to go find her? Does little Hunter have a crush?" Dan pinched my cheeks. I pushed his hand away.

"I do not." My cheeks turned red.

"Aw you do!" They all laughed.

"Where's Gracelyn?" I asked, trying to changed the subject. "Still asleep I'm assuming?" I turned toward Danielle.

"Yes she is." She smiled. I grabbed Danielle's room key and ran off to her room. I opened the door and jumped on the bed.

"Stop!" She groaned and kicked me in the sensitive spot.

"Ow." I moaned falling to the floor. She shot up and looked at me. Everyone else, standing at the door was laughing at me.

"Sorry Hunter." She tried not to laugh.

She busted out laughing and couldn't stop. I sat on the floor and crossed my arms.

"Meanies." I started to laugh, but quickly stopped. Shay helped me up. "Thanks man."

"Sorry." Gracelyn said between laughs and hugged me. I hugged back and after about 10 minutes they all stopped laughing. I walked out of the room and back to my room. I locked the door and dialled Stacey's number. Please pick up.

"Hello?" She whispered.

"Stacey?" I asked. "What's wrong?"

N- Nothing." She stuttered.

"Something is. Tell me." I said, stubornly.

"Well, when I got home this morning, my step dad was drunk. And well he hit me." It sounded like she was crying now.

"Get out of there. You shouldn't have gone back. I'm coming there now." I said starting to get my shoes on.

"No, Hunter you have tour and everything. I'll be fine. They basically do not even know I'm here anymore. They thought I left. I'm hiding out in my room. See I told you I was invisible." She sighed.

"Well I'm still coming. No matter what you say. Text me your address." I hung up and got my things and went out to my bus. I gave the driver the address Stacey texted me and he drove off. I didn't tell the others about me leaving.

I paced back and forth on the bus, ignoring the constant buzzing coming from my phone. Finally I got dizzy and sat down.

30 missed calls from Danielle, 25 from Dan and Shay both, 20 from my manager, 15 from Sam, and 40 text messages.