* 8 - Morning Training

Start from the beginning

"Scarlett, are you ticklish?" He asked, receiving a giggle from the dark-haired girl, which answered his question, "Hmm, I think that you are."

Scarlett flinched, giggling loudly as she squirmed and tried to block her sides, "N-No, I am not ticklish."

"Oh?" Kai tilted his head, showing her a mischievous smile, his hands didn't stop tickling her. Instead, he began tickling her harder, moving down towards her feet, "The why are you giggling? Admit it, you like being tickled, yeah?"

With eyes still closed, she started laughing uncontrollably, "K-Kai, stop it...!" Out of instinct, she wrapped her arms around his legs, pulling him forward and he fell on top of her.

"Well, well..." Kai was hovering over her, while he smirked down at the girl underneath him, stroking his thumb across her cheek, "If you wanted me in the bed that bad, you could of just asked. I think... I wanna kiss you now."

Scarlett shot her eyes open and upon seeing the messy-haired teen on top of her, she felt her cheeks burning bright red, while Kai easily kissed her cheek. She froze and seeing him like this, it reminded her of an excited puppy, she could see the spark in his amber eyes. He sent her another kiss on her forehead, then her nose, and finally, he gently kissed her lips and pulled away.

Blinking, Scarlett finally found the words to speak, "Did you just...? Do that again, please?"

Kai complied, easily pressing his lips to hers, with the kiss turning deeper than the last time, but Scarlett liked the feeling of his lips on hers. Jay and Cole grimaced, both who had been watching the exchange between the two.

"Kai, that's too much PDA!" Cole shouted, but the Fire Ninja didn't seem to care about his warning, "God, we wanted you to get her out of bed, not join her in it!"

Sending them a rough glare, Kai was ready to tell them off, but Scarlett moved his face to look at hers, "You know they're right though... Maybe we should finish this later. We wouldn't want them to see anything inappropriate..." She trailed a finger across his chest and his face flushed before nodding.

Slowly crawling off her and helping her out of the bed, he patted her on the head, "Let's give Scarlett some privacy, yeah? She needs a few minutes to change into her Gi." He dragged both boys out the door and Scarlett was left to her own thoughts.

* * *

Mia stood on the deck with Scarlett, both dressed in their new Ninja garments, while they patiently waited for the Ninja to start training them. Mia bounced back-and-forth on the heels of her feet, a bit anxious about training with one of them. But it wasn't just that, it was the fact that Lloyd had told her that he would make sure he was the one to train her today.

Earlier, when Lloyd had carried her out of bed, Nya and Zane had figured out that her and Lloyd had begun to develop feeling for each other. Mia didn't exactly know what they were yet, all she knew was that it was more than friends, and that made her a little happy to know. Also, Nya and Zane had agreed to keep their secret, which made her eager to rely on them to keep it hidden from the other boys.

"Alright, let's start off simple," Cole explained, his gaze on the two girls in front of him, "One of us will train you first, then we'll move on to having you both fight together against all of us. It's also essential to unlock your elemental powers and figure out what weapons work best for you."

Jay sighed and walked over, gently shoving the Black Ninja away, "God, don't pressure them! This is their first day of training, go easy on them, will ya?"

"Hmm... But which of us is going to train them first?" Cole asked him, asking the question on everyone's mind.

"I can start off with training Scarlett, then afterwards, one of you can train her." Kai suggested, giving everyone a confident smile, while watching the dark-haired girl's face turn crimson red from his words.