Chapter 16

Zim's P.O.V

I run out if the farmhouse through the broken door with Twiggy holding onto me tightly. Surprisingly I don't trip on any of the broken wood. I have no plan on where I'm going, I decide to just go where ever I smell blood. I'm thirsty as fuck. I never realized how wonderful blood is. Being a human, I felt vulnerable but now I feel unstoppable. It's an amazing feeling. I don't even feel the regret of doing that to Pogo; hurting him. Maybe it's because all that's only mind is receiving blood from another's vein. After a few more seconds of running I get whiff of a familiar scent. The scent I've been searching for.

I stop adruptly and Twiggy hiccups.

"Why'd you stop?" He asks. His regression is still taking over his body. I don't answer him and walk in the direction where the blood smell is stronger. Another farm comes into view. A farmer feeds chickens in front of me. Twiggy removes himself from my back and stands beside me. I run towards the man without thinking twice and pin him to the ground. My fangs elongate immediately and I pierce them into his skin. His rolls back in his head slowly. I suck him dry, (A/N that's what she said. sorrynotsorry) and get up and walk to a mildly scared Twiggy. "I'm sure you've seen Marilyn do worse." I scoff, a little too harshly. He shrugs. "Let go inside." I gesture to the oncd living man's farmhouse. We walk inside and I sit on the makeshift loving room couch while Twiggy searches the kitchen. He comes back with a bottle of whiskey. "It's my lucky day." He laughs.

He opens the bottle and drinks enough that he will be drunk. At least blood is off my mind now. I don't feel like I have a burst of energy right now too. I wonder how long it will take to get used to this change.

"Hey." Twiggy drags the word out as he sits on my lap, one of his legs on either side of my thighs. It doesn't take long for him to get drunk. I look at the bottle. It's more than half empty, no wonder. "Hi." I say, tagging a swig of the brown liquid. As soon as I pull the bottle away from my lips Twiggy latches his onto mine. A quiet squeak escapes from deep within my throat at the sudden impact. The taste of alcohol is stronger when I allow his tongue inside my mouth. God he's so fucking cute.

I grab his hips and grind them against my own, hearing his almost silent, innocent moans. Hearing that turns me on immensely. Normally, sex is just a regular thing to me but now, lust is taking over my body. I slam him into the wall opposite of the couch, not caring at all when I hear his cry of pain. "Deal with it." I snarl low into his ear. He gasps and I can hear his blood start rushing, feeling a tightness grow in his tights. I grind slowly against him and run my hands up and down his body, avoiding his groin on purpose, teasing the hell out of him. "Zimmyyy plweaseee." He mewls like a desperate whore. I rip off his tights, stroking him through his baby pink lace panties. Cute. "You've always been so fucking cute. I've wanted to fuck the hell out of you ever since we met." I growl into his ear. He blushes and giggles, reaching to kiss me. Awhh, he thinks I care about him.

I shove him to his knees hard. Haha, nice try little baby whore. "Suck my cock. Now. Say no and see what happens." He bites his lip slowly, teasing me, and unzips my jeans. He pulls me out and giggles. "Lollipop Zimmy? You want me to suck your lollipop?" He giggles, licking the tip slowly. I grab a handful of his dreads, shoving his head down and guiding it. He sucks harder and harder, staring up at me innocently, as if he really is just sucking on a lollipop. I gasp and growl loud, coming close. I shove him off. He wipes the corner of his mouth and runs his finger up and down his chest, rubbing my precum all over himself. Oh my fucking god. I grab him up and throw him on the dining room table. he's bound to have a million bruises after this. Good.

I put his legs up on my shoulders and run my hands down his body. He shivers and giggles up at me. "Zimmy you're so sexxyy. So much sexier than Manson. And you're sooo much bigger. Fuck me plweaseeee." I smirk and rub his hole. "I know baby." I swear, it's so fucking cute how he thinks I care! I slide in one finger, massaging his walls, attempting to stretch him. Soon one finger becomes two, two becomes three, and Twiggy's moans are filling this whole house. I lean down and kiss him softly, pricking his lip gently as punishment. "Shh cutie. Save some of that for later." He whimpers from the bite, and pouts. Pshh. Fine. Pout all you want.

I shove my cock deep into him with absolutely no warning. He whines in pain and it fuels my lust. I thrust harder and harder, celebrating when I start to see blood coming from his hole. I thrust even harder, the thrusts becoming rugged and uneven. I smirk as I hear Twiggy screaming my name as loud as he possibly can. I start to thrust as hard as I can, using my vampire strength and speed.

"Zimmyyyy! I'm close!" he groans. "I am too baby. Together."

One last hard, deep, lustful thrust later and I'm spilling inside of him. He exploded all over our chests. He pants and shivers. "You're so much better than Manson Zimmyyy. Fuck me everydayyy plweaseee."

"Shut up." I whisper, nibbling on his ear as I take him to the couch and lay him down, cuddling beside him. I stroke my hand up and down his fragile, thin, innocent frame. Too bad I'll break him in a second if he misbehaves.

We fall asleep like this. I hear a loud smash, like glass shattering which is the cause of me waking up. I sit up quickly, feeling completely alert. "Hello?" I say into the silence. It's pitch black in here but my eyesight is almost like night vision. I look to my right and realize a glass vase is shattered in pieces on the floor. "Hello?" I repeat a little loudly, slowly standing up from the couch.

It's pitch black in here but my eyesight is almost like nigh vision. I look to my right and realize a glass vase is shattered in pieces on the floor. "Hello?" I repeat a little louder than before, slowly standing up from the couch. I walk to the broken vase and bend down into a low squat position, picking up one of the pieces. I examine it but it holds no hints as to what happened. I'm so confused, I don't smell anyone. I'm pretty sure I can smell other vampires too, so it's not like they could hide. Suddenly I feel a harsh blow to the back of my head, like someone punched me. I fall to the floor and feel similar blows to my sides. "Fuck." I groan, aloud. What is going on? I try to get up but a force is holding me down like when I was with that female and Marilyn..

"Marilyn, I know that's you!" I cough out. I've been beaten so much that blood fills my mouth. I spit it out and the beating stops. Can vampires and similar hybrids become invisible? This has to be the answer, how else would I be feeling vampiric like punches. Slowly Marilyn, Pogo, and Ginger appear in my vision. Marilyn at my feet, Pogo by my side, and Ginger behind my head. "Leave me alone! I'm fine without you, I don't need you guys anymore." I spit. I notice Twiggy sits up on the couch staring at this situation. He's probably too afraid of saying anything because he knows he will get hurt.

"Zim, why are you doing this?" Pogo asks. I hear pain in his voice before he coughs it away.

I feel a pang of sympathy for him but quickly push it away. "You're my true love, what the fuck do I do now?! You fucked everything up Tim!" He screams so loud everyone winces. Curse having sensitive hearing. Stephen squeezes his fists, I know he wants to punch me. "Do it." I say, smiling to piss him off more. He hold his fist up, ready to punch me but instead he runs out the front door. "Fuck, Zim." Ginger shakes his head at me. Marilyn punches my head so hard I slowly fall out of consciousness.

× @miserymachine ×

* and the whole smut was done by @RisingOptimism *