Chapter 24

(AN - Sorry, I know I haven't updated in a very very long time. I was recently rereading this story and I missed writing it. So, if anyone is still reading this, here it is haha.)

Pogo's P.O.V

My eyes slowly flutter open as the bright morning sun peers in through my window. I sigh happily and look over at my soon-to-be husband, remembering last night's events. I missed the hell out of him and I'm so beyond glad that we reunited. I open by nightstand drawer and take out the ring I've been saving ever since our second date. A little early, I know, but whatever. I stroke the black diamonds and sigh. One day, but not today. It's too soon. I decide that I want to be a romantic motherfucker and try to sneak out of bed to make him breakfast in bed. Breakfast in bed being a microwaved blood bag and a toaster strudel. As I try to slide out from under the covers, his arm clamps down onto my chest, HARD. I manage to get out of his grasp, go into the kitchen, and open the refrigerator. Damn we only have two bags of AB negative left. His favorite, of course.

As I'm walking back to the bedroom with his breakfast, I notice he's on the phone and he seems slightly irritated. I sit the tray on the bed and wait patiently.

"Jim(our manager), look, I'm a different person now. I know I was a dick throughout our last tour but I've changed. Yes, just that quick. You wouldn't be able to understand. This next tour is gonna be different. I already have some great ideas for Mechanical Animals and I know you're gonna love 'em."

I hear Jim on the other end say, "Look Zim, you're out. There's nothing else to it. Ticket sales plummeted last tour because of your attitude and antics. I can't have that happen again. We already have someone else lined up. I need you to get your guitar and everything else out of the studio by 5:00.

"You motherfucker! How could you do this to me?! I'm the best guitarist this band's ever seen! This is my life! I'm gonna find you and stick my foot so far up--"

Click.

"FUCK!!" Zim screams as he throws his phone clear across the room. I don't want him to think I was eavesdropping, so I ask what happened.

"Babe, I love you, but I'm not stupid. You're a vampire, I know you heard the entire conversation. But, anyway, I was kicked out of the goddamn band. I swear to god if Manson has anything to do with this I will CASTRATE HIS FUCKING ASS."

"I doubt he had anything to do with this, or even knows that Jim called you. The stupid hybrid loooooves his drama. So trust me, you would know if he had planned this." I say, holding his hand.

He huffs and crosses his arms. He looks over at the tray and his face lights up. "Awhhhh did you make me breakfast in bed??" He squeals as he chomps on his toaster strudel and drinks his blood bag. He sighs again. "And the worst part is, Manson invited us over at 12 for a blood party and now I have to go there and act like nothing is wrong. I don't know if I can do that."

Blood party?? Fuck yeah! So, basically, blood parties are when we all get together, drink a SHIT TON of blood bags. So much so that we get drunk off the blood and start partying, or we just sit around and get high. And sometimes, they take a different turn and we all start making out with each other. That's only happened once but anything's possible.
"Helloooo?? Pogo??" Zim says as he waves his hand in front of my face. "Were you even listening??" His eyes narrow.
"Yes baby, I was. Look, everything is gonna be okay. I think it'll be better if we just take Manson away from everyone else and talk to him about it. He'll put Jim in his place, okay?"
".....Okay." He sighs.

Later, at Manson's house. Still Pogo's P.O.V

We walk up Manson's winding driveway to the front door. I knock, and Zim looks at me nervously. I stroke his arm reassuringly as Manson opens the door, already looking a little fucked up.

"Hey what's up guys? Come in, join the festivities." He gestures over to where Twiggy is on the couch drowning a blood bag and looking slutty as ever, and to where Ginger is smoking a bowl while laughing at the ceiling.
My senses start to tingle as the scent of blood really sinks in. I feel my eyes start to change and in the blink of an eye, I'm at the blood cooler, tearing through what seems like three blood bags at a time. As my head starts to get a little fuzzy, I start to walk over to Zim with three AB Negatives. I didn't realize how long I was binging, because by now Zim is on the couch with Twiggy on his lap, and they're both pretty drunk. I stand over by the bar and just watch them as they begin to get a bit, involved.
I tune in with my vampiric hearing and I hear Twiggy whisper in Zim's ear, while looking him up and down, "Do you think Pogo would mind if I kissed you? I rrrrreally want to kiss you...everywhere." He giggles like a whore and Zim blushes. "I don't think he'd mind at all. You know blood parties are an exception to the mate rule. Although, I think he'd appreciate an invite to our little private party." Twiggy gasps and runs over to me.

"....Pogoooo?" He mutters as he stares as his feet.
"Yes, cutie?" I smirk, undressing him with my eyes.
"Is it okay if I kiss Zimmy? Like... a lot?" He giggles and looks up at me.
"Of course, as long as I get to fuck that tight little hole of yours."
He gasps and covers my mouth. "Pogoooo! Not so loud! But.." He gestures for me to bend down to his level. "I've always wanted you to fuck me like the dirty little whore I am." He grabs my hand and drags me past Zim to the back bedroom. I grab Zim's hand as we pass by.
We get in the bedroom and he slams the door. Both of them undress each other and lay on the bed, waiting for me, withering in lust. I laugh and walk towards the bed.

Oh fuck yes.