Chapter 11

Pogo's P.O.V.

We have a show in an hour and Zim is still not back. I'm really starting to freak the fuck out. Marilyn is running around the bus cussing everything and everyone out. Typical. "Manson! Calm the fuck down. I'll go look for him. Goddamn." I grumble and shake my head. "WHATEVER FUCK OFF. IF YOU'RE NOT BACK IN TIME I'LL KICK YOUR FUCKING ASS." I wave my hand behuind me and say "Haha yeah okay shut the fuck up." I walk out of the bus and realize I have no idea where to look. Zim is kind of a quiet, thoughtful person so maybe he walked to the nearest park? Fuck it, there's no harm in checking. I walk to the park down the street from the parking lot we stopped  in. I start walking down the nature trail and I decide to call Zim again. It's kinda pissing me off that he won't answer. The kind of anger that you feel when you're slowly getting sadder and sadder. It goes to voicemail after 5 rings and I sigh. I knew me telling him he's my true love would freak him out but I didn't think he'd just ignore me. I continue walking, hands in my pockets and my head down, kicking every rock with my combat boot. I try calling Zim one more time and I hear a phone ringing. Rinnnnng. Rinnnnng. Goddamnit Zim pick up! Please... I keep hearing that damned phone ring and I really wish someone would pick it up. I walk in the direction of the sound and look down. What the fuck? This is Zim's phone! I hang up my phone and just stare at his phone in my hands. I start the thinking the worst. Did he just drop his phone without knowing and is on his way back to the bus? No, I would've seen him. I.. I oh fucking shit. I bolt back to the bus. "DID YOU FUCKING FIND HIM??" Marilyn screams in my face as soon as I get in the door. "NO I FUCKING DIDN'T BUT I DID FIND HIS FUCKING PHONE. We have to cancel our show tonight guys, I'm sorry. Zim isn't the type to just drop his phone somewhere. We have to find him. Anything could have happened. And without Zim, we don't have a guitarist." "UGH FUCK!" Marilyn screams and throws a bottle at Ginger's head and goes to call our manager.  Does it really always have to be Ginger? Goddamn. "Do you have any idea where he could have went?" Ginger asks me. "No.", I say, "But I can just feel that something's wrong." Ginger nods and pulls Twiggy out the door since he's giggly and high off his ass. I lead him to where I found his phone and tell everyone to spilt up. Well except for Ginger and Twiggy. Who knows what would happen if we left Twiggs alone in this state. God Zim.. where are you?

~~RisingOptimism

Sorry that it's short and if it doesn't really make sense. 

e.e