Chapter 7 ;)

Pogo's POV

I lunge at Zim and bury my razor sharp fangs deep in his neck. Oh god, oh his blood tastes so good. So sweet, not heavy, just divine. Wait, Ginger said it only ever tastes this good when...No. And he would know since he's an original. He can't be. This early in my life? Zim can't be my true love...Well, even if he is I'm not complaining. It's just so early. I'm not sure I can stop. Zim pushes me away surprisingly easy. "What?" I say, very disappointed. God his blood is delicious. "Are you going to explain what the fuck just happened?" It's cute how much his pulse quickens when he gets angry. "You won't believe me." "Try me." He says, probably getting exasperated. "Well, it's obvious. I'm a.. vampire." I say hesitantly. He fucking rolls his eyes. I knew it! I knew he wouldn't believe me. "See I told you you wouldn't believe me!" I cry out. "Vampires don't exist. They can't. What are you trying to pull?" He says, narrowing his eyes at me. "Nothing." I say as serious as I possibly can, putting my hand on his shoulder. He stares into my eyes and questions why they turn black and veiny. "It happens when I want blood. I go into my hunt mode and I almost cannot control myself." He looks like he believes me. Thank the dark lord. "So you wanted my blood?" he says, almost.. flirtatiously. "Yes.. and I got it." I smirk at him and pull him back into my lap. He tells me to stop being silly and then questions If anyone else knows. "Ginger since we're you know, alike" I say. "Gingers a vampire too?" he gasps cutely. I nod and kiss up and down his neck. I run my cold fingertips up his chest underneath his shirt and rub his nipple. He moans softly and kisses me roughly, pulling my lip. I rip his short off with one swift pull due to my vampiric strength. "POGO! THAT WAS MY FAVORITE SHIRT!" he yells, hitting my arm. "Shut the hell up and kiss me." I say, pushing him down and kissing up and down his chest, focusing on his nipples. I hear his luscious moans filled with pure ecstasy. I put my finger to his lips to silence him and close my curtain. I rip off my shirt and pull down my pants slowly. I'm not wearing underwear, I hardly ever do. I smirk as his eyes widen at my size and he licks his lips. "Come here baby. You know you want this." I coo, demandingly. He takes my thick cock I his mouth and sucks softly. I shove his head down and he takes all of me in. "No gag reflex, eh? Cute." he giggles up at me like a whore and it makes me that much harder. Oh he's in for it. I shove my cock down his throat and smirk as he desperately tries to undo his belt. He needs me, just as I need him. After tonight, I'll know whether or not he's my true love. And I can't wait. I laugh and pull him off me and rip off his pants and boxer briefs. "There you go cutie." I say, reveling at the sound of his blood pumping from pure lust. I grab his cock in my hand, pumping up and down and press my tongue to his slit. He arches his back and I assume he didn't know to do that to me. I flick my wrist and he scratches at the sheets. "Stephen, please please please. I need you." he whispers. "Ohh really? Need me where?How?" I smirk. He groans and says "Inside me Stephen please. I need us to become one baby make me your whore. Use me, abuse meeeeeee." "Louder." "Stephen please!" One last time, then I'll leave him alone about it. I want everyone to know that he's MINE. "LOUDER BABY." "STEPHEN PLEASE FUCK ME SO HARD PLEASE" He screams. Oh fuck yes I will. I shove my hard cock deep in him and let him adjust. God, he's so tight. When he nods telling me it's okay to move, I do. Hard. I thrust and thrust, our moans filling the bus. I don't even care about being quiet anymore, fuck it. "Stephen oh yes please harder!" I thrust harder and faster, my thrusts becoming uneven. I ram into a certain spot, I'm assuming His prostate, and Zim cries out my name while arching his back. "THERE THERE" Welp, guess I was right. I ram into him in the exact same spot over and over and over again. He eventually cums all over my stomach and I cum inside him. I collapse on top of him and kiss him. This is it. Pure bliss.

~RisingOptimism