Chapter 14

Zim's POV

The mere second before the female vampire sinks her tanfs into my neck, Marilyn snaps her neck and she falls onto my lap unconscious. I push her off and gulp loudly. Loudly enough that Marilyn hears me and looks at me. Fuck. He cuts the rope around my chest but doesn't touch my restrained wrists of ankles. I yell profanities and questions at him. "GAAHH SHUT THE FUCK UP." He yells back. Marilyn tells me we're in South Georgina. He tells me that he's not only a vampire, but a werewolf. Half and half. What the fuck? Werewolves exist too now. Fucking hell. He speaks on and on. Hell tells me that he wants to try this experiment upon me. To become like him. "WHAT? NO! I didn't even want to become a vampire in the first place. Well, I was going to for Stephen's sake.. if I'm going to become anything it's going to be at Stephen's sake." I immediately regret my words. Marilyn looks pissed off even more. But, hell, it's true. In a second Marilyn pulls me towards him, roughly by my hair. I wince slightly at the violent action. He bites his free wrist and blood trickles down. What is happening? He shoves the open wound to my mouth. "Drink." He commands. I listen. I know what he's capable of. I'm 99% sure I'm better off just doing what he says. After I suck on his wound, swallowing the blood, he reaches for my neck and then my vision turns black.

I wake up, unaware of how long I'd been unconscious. The female vampire is no longer at my side, and Marilyn is gone. Unfortunately my ankles and wrists are still tied. I feel different somehow. I blink a few times. Everything is.. clearer. It's also brighter. I can see every detail in the rotten wood. The smell of the hay is overwhelming. I cough and blood fills my mouth. Ugh. I spit it out into the hay. I can't remember how I went unconscious, but I remember everything before that incident. In fact, everything flows back to me at once. I feel so overwhelmed. I hate it. I feel like I'm going insane. "Marilyn?" I choke out.

A few seconds of silence passes and then Marilyn jumps from the roof eight in front of my feet. He pierces his eyes into my own. For the first time I notice the black specks in his brown eyes. "Feel any different?" He smirks. I don't speak or move. "I know it worked. You're irises are larger. Interesting, isn't it?" He laughs. "I didn't want this!" I cry. "Where is Pogo?!" For the first time I've been here, I cry. I insanely miss Stephen and I have no idea what's going to happen to me. Marilyn may take me farther away, then how will Pogo find me? Hell, how will he find me now? He has no clue of my whereabouts. As stupid as it is, I'm worried that he thinks I left because of him wanting me to become one of his kind.

Suddenly and ironically Pogo bursts through the barn's two doors, along with Ginger and Twiggy. Pieces of wood fly everywhere. I hear Marilyn sigh annoyingly as Stephen runs to me. He reaches me in less than a second but it feels longer. Like my vision cause him to slow down? I don't know, he came to me as though in slow motion. Stephen looks at me worriedly. He unties my ankles and wrists. "Who did this to you?!" He demands. I shake my head towards Marilyn who now stands a few feet away from me. He's almost unvisiable in the darkness. Marilyn takes a step so that the false lighting from the barn shines upon his face. He smirks at Pogo. I see Stephen frown at him furiously. "It's too late, Pogo." Marilyn laughs.

Ginger stands there speechless, but Twiggy looks as though he expected this. Suddenly Stephen runs at Marilyn and they breakout in a violent fight. In my eyes sometimes they're going at it so fast that both of them are just a blur, other times it's in slow motion again. Maybe this is an effect I got from Marilyn turning me into whatever I am. After what seems like hours Ginger intervenes. He places a hand on their chests, to push them away from each other. His arms shake as he puts all his strength into this action. I'm still too afraid to stand. I lay here in the hay cowardly.

Soon Pogo and Marilyn give up trying to beat the shit out of each other and stand there, staring at each other angrily.

"What did you do to him?" Stephen demands.

"To say the least, he is now the second of my kind. Half werewolf, half vampire." Marilyn replies casually. I notice how hard Stephen is trying not to go at Marilyn again. He clenches his fists.

"Your boyfriend needs virgin blood soon, you know." Marilyn laughs. "The only virgin here is Twiggy." He looks at Twiggy who looks fearful. "C'mon Twiggy." Marilyn calls.

He actually listens and follows Marilyn to me. "Go ahead Zim."

I refuse. This is crazy. "

If you don't drink soon you'll go into shock and go on a rampage of killings. You could even kill Stephen just for his blood. You can't control it. It's your decision."

I decide to be brave and pull Twiggy towards me without hesitation. My fangs elongate as soon as I get to his neck. I push them into his skin. I can't believe I'm doing this. I can't believe I will have to do this.

x black_kitteh x