Set Seven Winner: The 7th Aykeh

<<<PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT ON THIS PAGE UNLESS YOU HAVE COMMENT RELATED TO THE STORY, ANY QUESIONS GO TO 'WHAT I NEED TO KNOW'>>>

Whatpad Name: CacauFlower

Tittle: The 7th Aykeh

Genera(s): Fantacy and Romance 

Personal Message to the Audinece:

Hi Everyone! I’m so excited to have the chance to show you my story. I hope you like romance, action and an intense paced story. I have enjoyed writing it and developing the characters, so i hope get to loved and even hate some of them. It’s a story full of twists, things are never what it first appears to be. Thank you for your support!  

Synopsis: 

A girl is taken to another world, leaving the man she loves behind. There she is force to fight for her life and for a kingdom she doesn't know. But that is only the beginning. In a world full of extraordinary powers, greed and ancient races, what part will she play? Who will be able to capture the heart of a girl much more than she appears to be? Will she be able to stand by her convictions or will she let herself be taken by the circumstances? 

Chapter One: 

It was late at night when a young couple, somewhere in their early twenties, strolled through the parking lot of a big shopping center. There weren’t many people around anymore and they were just about to head home. They had beencelebrating their recent engagement and laughed out loud, discussing the funniestscenes from the movie they had just watched.

Some of the lights flickeredas if they were about to go off, while others had already done so. Carrie stopped beside a sporty older-model sedan, lovingly buffed to a deep blue shine and brushed her long fringe off her eyes as Alex walked to his side to unlock the car. She glanced at the deserted lot, holding tightly to her phone.

Alex smiled as his eye caught Carrie’s and he placed one hand on the car, digging around in his black leather jacket pocket for the car keys with his other hand.

Carrie heard steps stomping down to her right andturned to look at who was coming. She saw a small group of fierce-looking men, running at them wearing strange armor like outfits. Her heart skipped a beat as she realized they were coming straight towards her.

“Alex!” She cried, alarmed.

“What?” He asked, finally fishing out the keys from his jacket.

Alex raised his head and sucked in a breath as he saw the men hurtling towards them. He tried to put the key into the keyhole of the door but anxious as he was he missed the keyhole and the keys slipped out of his suddenly sweaty hand, clattering on the asphalt.

He crouched down, scrabbling under the car for the keyringas Carrie grasped the passenger-side door handle and pulled at it impatiently

“Alex!!” She shouted, panic making her voice shrill.

Alex finally grasped the keys  and rose up as the strange men reached them. The group split, most of the men barrelling down past the front of the car to intercept Alex, while two men - a tall blond man and a wiry brown-haired accomplice - separated from the pack and angled towards Carrie.

The long-haired blond man slipped past her field of vision, and by grabbing one shoulder jerked her off-balance. Unsteady, she stumbled backwards, phone flying out of her clammy hands as she felt an iron grip embracing her from behind, supporting but effectively imprisoning her. Her lips trembled as she gasped, an involuntary cry escaping her, and shrank back, overcome with fear seeing the the second man’s fierce gaze over at Alex.