What you need to know

<<<PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT ON THIS PAGE UNLESS YOU HAVE A QUESTION RELATED TO THE INFORMATION BELOW>>>

This is a competition and not every story will be advertised because it will decrease the success of the submitted stories. Out of every ten submissions, one will be chosen and advertised. In the end, this book will have a maximum of ten stories from all sorts of genres. Each author can only submit one request and for only one story. You can not reenter another set if you lose. 

Eligibility:

1. Must have followed me and added this book into a public reading list, otherwise you wont be considered. (Follow is for dedicating the chapter if you win and adding the book to reading list is to be kept up to date on the competition)

2. Have under 5,000 reads and 400 Votes, to be considered undiscovered.

3. Have at least three chapters publish

4. A proper book cover 

5. A Synopsis (this is the description of the book)

6. Your book must be an English based story

7. It cannot be Restricted [R] rated book, it will not be allowed.

What type of stories am I looking for:

1. Original and creative.

2. Sentences flow from one to the next.

3. A great structure and balance between speech and description. 

4. It capture the reader and make them want to read more. 

Great Sport Award:

The only thing I ask is that you take the time and actually support those who have their strory advertised. I will keep a tally of any comments and votes you share and by the time the 10th book is published; I will choose one person with the best sportsmanship.

They will be given a page in this book to advertise their story called 'Great Sport'. If you already have your story published into this book you can a) submit another story or b) I will follow you and write a critique on the story you submitted to the competition. 

If you've read this please personal message me 'Cookies' for the code section on the AYUW form. This is on the next chapter and will set you on the right track of getting that page!