Chapter 16

So I'm gonna start putting the songs that inspire the chapter.

Amnesia- 5 Seconds of Summer

Strong- One Direction

Whiskey Lullaby- Alison Kraus and Brad Paisley

Moments- One Direction

Liam's POV

I can't sleep. The thoughts are racing through my head. Why did I tell my sister those things? Sure she said some pretty nasty things to me. It really ticked me off. I never really felt that way before. Usually I take all my anger out on wrestling, but now that hasn't even helped. I feel like I am in this downward spiral and I don't know where it's going.

I wish my girlfriend didn't cheat on me. I wish Zayn didn't date her. I wish that Lindy wasn't in the car that night. I wish I could talk to Lou one last time.

My parents hate me. They think I am out of control. I can't face them now. I just can't. I don't even want to face Lindy right now. I just want this all to end. This pain. The anger. The sadness. I just want to all disappear. I feel like there is no other way.

When I check my phone it reads only 11:00. I tried to go down earlier, but it didn't work. Harry has been watching TV the whole time and I honestly couldn't give a damn. It's his place, he can do what he wants.

My eyes start to adjust to the dark room. I see Harry, but there is someone else with him that I can't make out.

"Harry?" I ask as my eyes continue to adjust.

I can now see his face and he is with a girl. I don't know what they were doing while I was sleeping, and I don't need to know. They are fully clothed at least.

"Oh, hey Payno! While you were asleep I called Maria and she came over. We have been watching a movie. You know her?" Harry asked.

"Um....I can't exactly see her face," I said.

"Sorry Payno, let me turn on a light for you," he said, turning on a lamp.

I could make out a girl with long black hair. She had a nice smile once she saw me in the light.

"Hi! I'm Harry's.....uh..what are we exactly?" she asked.

"Now is not the time to talk about it," he said.

I couldn't give two shits what they were talking about. Just get it over with.

I wanted to tell them Lindy was coming over, but I could tell that they were having some type of a moment.

"I'll go. Looks like you two are...busy," I said.

"No! Stay Payno! We are just watching a movie," I said.

"Sure you are," I said.

"Seriously! Who do you take me as?" he said.

I don't know Harry super well, but Lou always told me that he was quite the womanizer. Lou hated his guts so it could have been an exageration.

"I've heard things," I said.

"Well those things are false. People and their rumors," he said.

"It's true. Harry is quite the gentleman," Maria said.

"A woman should be respected, not used," he said.

Wow. Never would I have thought to hear those words from him. Harry came off as kind of a know it all athlete who liked to push people around, but I guess he's changed since he was a freshman. I guess I judged him too harshly.