Sports Festival ( 2/5 )

Start from the beginning

"W-Why?!"

They pushed Midoriya in one of the stalls and throws him something, he takes it and looks. A cheerleading uniform, a skirt with a croptop...

"Uh... you guys are aware that I'm a boy right?"

"We need cheerleaders to cheer on our class Izuku-kun!" Uraraka chirps.

"Ah... I'm not really part of your class though? Why do I need to do it?"

"To capture the vicious hearts of men of course!" Mina cheers.

"Eh?"

"Bakugou talks about you like you're a god when we're in school, you're the only person Todoroki would say nice things about and Kirishima has a photo of you everywhere, he even keeps one on his hero costume ribbit, we found out when it feel away in the middle of an exercise and he chased after it, I helped him get it ribbit"

"One time Mizuki complained about it and Iida had to convince Todoroki to release her from being iced! They really like you Izuku-kun!" Momo adds, "I'm sure they would love it if you could cheer for them, it's the best boost they can have in this festival"

Izuku pouts.

"When you put it that way I don't have a choice you know..." Izuku sighs removing his shirt, he takes his liquid concealer from him bag and rubbed a generous amount to his soulmark.

"Um can I atleast have some shorts?" A few seconds later, black cycling shorts were thrown at him, Izuku tugs off his pants and wears the short before wearing the skirt over it.

He suddenly felt really conscious about himself, he's gonna cheer for them with a bunch of other pretty girls, won't he look plain compared to them? Izuku huffs, wearing the crop top on, just incase he wears a scarf on, even if it'll get in the way of cheerleading, he needs this okay? He comes out of the bathroom a few minutes later.

"Oh my god your legs are better than mines" Mina pouts, "no fair! Tell me what's your regimen! I need it!"

"H-Huh?"

"Izuku-kun has more hip definition than me.." Jiro says, poking his abdomen, "girly, you're gonna get destroyed if you ever did it with the three of them at once."

"D-Do what?"

"Innocent too ribbit, lets hope they can wait until marriage"

"Isn't it more fun though if they did it right after the cheerleading?!" Hagakure chirps.

"No way! We're in school grounds!"

"Some people like that" Jiro snorts, "come on let's go"

________________________________

"You mean... we don't actually have to wear this?" Izuku asks.

"..." they look equally as drained as him when Present Mic asked them what it's for.

"Well it's fine, I still want to cheer for them anyways!" Izuku says, determined.

"For Izuku-kuns boyfriends then!" Mina yells.

"And for our class!" Uraraka adds.

"Why does Izuku's boyfriends come first rather than our class?" Jirou sighs, sitting down on the grass.

________________________________

The recreational activities start.

Katsuki stares at his card.

'Disgusting'

"Hey Mizuki! Come here!"

"Eh...? Katsuki-kun?" She yelps when Bakugou hoists her up as he marches to Nemuri, then he showed him her card.

"It's fine as long as she doesn't know what's written on it" Katsuki says.

"... Ugh fine but bullying is not tolerated in UA okay? Go pick your next card." Katsuki puts her down before jumping off stage to get another card.

"Where is Midoriya" Shoto asks, looking around the stadium.

"I need him" he mutters.

'Something to worship'

"I got him Todoroki-kun!" Mina says, lifting him from the stadium.

"W-Wait I haven't changed out of my-!"

"Catch!" Izuku screams as he was thrown off, Shoto was ready to catch him but Katsuki shot himself up with an explosion and grabbed him mid air before landing safely. Holding Izuku like a princess.

"Show off, I was supposed to catch him"

"I need him for the my next card fucker"

'Edible'

"Either, hey nerd you alri-" Katsuki stops, realizing what Izuku was wearing, Izuku was shyly covering his face in shame.

Katsuki takes out his phone from his pocket and takes a picture. Shoto does the same.

"E-Eh?! Why are you taking pictures?!" Izuku whines.

"It might be another 10 years before I see this again" Katsuki said, poking his belly, "cute." He says before standing up, still carrying him.

"I want to carry Izuku too" Shoto says.

"You can carry him all you damn want after the festival"

"But Izuku won't be wearing that anymore"

"Fucking pervert" Katsuki said, carefully passing Izuku to Shoto, Izuku feels like a favorite toy being fought over by siblings, Shoto stares down at him for a moment before they walked to Nemuri, showing her their cards.

"Don't you two have a soulmate already?"

"She's not nice enough to worship"

"No thanks"

Kirishima stared at the card that he got before turning himself in.

'Pervert'

"Seriously kid? I thought you're one of the innocent ones"

"You thought wrong, ma'am"