12

To Jack

I heard that you're on tour now. Magcon, I think it's called?

I have watched some of your vines, and you're just the same old Jack that I loved. Or love.

I got my phone fixed, but I received no messages from you. It still hurts. I can't trust anymore.

I don't like to admit it but, I can't eat. I can't sleep. I barely talk, or come out of my room.

I still have us as my lock screen for my phone.

Sometimes, when I'm driving to the store, i take the long way around, just to look at your house. Wishing that I had seen you , jogging out the front door and giving me a smile before hopping in the car and going to the mall with me.

I miss seeing you everyday. I miss going to the parks with you. I miss our road trips to nowhere. I miss you , Jack.

Remember when you asked me to prom? I didn't go. But I still have the rose you gave me when you asked me. It's sitting on the nightstand beside my bed, right beside my clock. Petals withering.

I still have the picture of you that I Made you sign, because I knew you'd be famous one day. If it was for your voice, or for your humour. It's sitting in a picture frame on my dresser. The glass for the Frame is cracked from one of the times I had an attack.

These attacks never happened when you were with me.

I'm slowly starting to forget about who I was, because this is who I am now. And I'm slowly starting to realize that.

Even though you did what you did, I'm slowly starting to see that if you came back. I would forgive you.

And I don't know why.

-Faith