8

Over the next few months we get close, spending numerous days and our free time together. We do things alone and with his friends, we read, watch movies, sleep and spend countless hours just laughing. His jokes never get old, and how his eyes light up when he talks about singing brings a sort of passion out of him that I don't see. He's stubborn, and so am I. But eventually, after 2 minutes of ignoring Each other, we give up and start talking again.

Separation breaks us, especially when Jack had to go on a trip with his parents, but we got through it and just days later, he came back. We have our own song and a petition to stay together at parties and not let each other get out of hand. Passion is driven In both of us, and my brother had gotten to be fond of Jack.

Tyler pushed away his negative thoughts towards him and started liking how he treated me and the family, he now considers him part of it.
Jack comes over for dinner frequently, stays late, then when he gets home we Skype until we fall asleep. I couldn't wish for a more loyal, truthful, and sweet boyfriend.

My mom also likes Jack and can hold numerous conversations about different topics, without it being awkward. My mom trusts Jack about as much as I do. And I trust Jack with my life.
We're going really well, and my life is better than ever. I'm starting to love it here.