4

Throughout the weekend, I just watched movies, read and listened to some soft music playing from my stereo.

And again, Monday came around.

I wake up to my alarm sounding from beside my bed. I let out a groan and sit up, picking an outfit.

It's now September , so again, just a black crew neck sweater, some blue jeans what has worn out white-ish thighs and black vans. I have my brown hair up in a messy bun and some rings on my fingers.

I line my eyes with liquid eyeliner and put some matte cream coloured eyeshadow on. Do my eyebrows, Put on some concealer and decide that it was enough. I brush my teeth and put my contacts in.

I pull some hair out of my bun to frame my face. I walk downstairs and grab an apple. I go outside and walk to school.

When I walk into school lots of stares are pointed my way. I look around and all the eyes aren't on me, no, they're on the person behind me. I turn around to be greeted by a pair of gorgeous brown eyes.

A boy, with dark hair and brown eyes.

"Hello" I jump at his voice.

"Hi" I manage to squeak out. He chuckles at the nervousness in my voice.

" I'm new" he says in a deep voice.

"Okay." I manage to smile afterwards.

he smirks. then smiles.

"Can you show me around?" he asks.

"Haven't you been here for a day already?" I ask back.

"Yeah but I dont know where Mr.Foresters' class is." he smiles. I gave in at this. "Follow me." I groan. Well, it's not everyday that a totally gorgeous boy is following me around.

Since I have Mr.Forester as my next class anyway , I just walk in with him. again, we have to sit together. throughout the class he keeps trying to talk to me, but I need to take notes. Soon enough the class ends and I hear a hand slam on my notebook. I look up at the boy, leaning on my desk.

"Jack" he speaks. I give him a questioning look.

"My name." He smirks " Is Jack"

"Faith" I reply, packing up my stuff and starting to walk away, books in my arms.

The boy-- Jack takes my books out of my arms, along with his and pushes them down to his side. I blush at his sly movement. " I can take them" I smile at him, looking up. he shakes his head "I've got them." I look down at my hands. we have the next class together too.

We walk through the halls, eyes staring at us, whispers circulating around the hallways. I hear my name in the whispering. then I hear Jacks. He looks down at me. Then leans in. I turn my head, and he whispers in my ear, "Ignore them". Just those 2 words send chills down my spine.

I nod, raising my head. Jack grabs my wrist, pulling me close to him. I smile at the The act that Jack made. When we walk into class, the bell rings.

I look out the window, thinking about todays' events so far. "The answer Faith?" I hear, snapping me out of my thoughts. I quickly look at the board, figuring out the answer and saying it out loud. " Yes, thats right" My teacher says. I look at Jack, he looks at me too. He smirks. He seems to do that alot.

But then again, I roll my eyes alot too. After class is lunch, then my 4th, 5th and last class. Gym.

Coach announces that we, again, are doing volleyball. I change into my Gym shoes and spandex shorts, with a loose red shirt and pull my hair out of my bun and into a loose ponytail. Coach splits the class into 2 teams. Which is about 6 on each team. In the end, the team that I was on won. I go back into the locker room, filled with girls. I hear my name being tossed around the room, carless that I was literally standing right there. As soon as I'm changed I take my hair out of it's pony tail and wet a brush, pulling the tangles out of my hair. Finally making it wavy again. I then take my perfume and spray it on myself.

I put my clothes, shoes, brush and perfume in my bag and take my other shoes out, slipping them on my feet. As soon as I grab my bag and turn around I get shoved into a locker, a tall blonde with her staight hair and perfectly manicured fingers clasp around my wrists, making my wrist and her hands turn white with the force. " So you and jack, huh?" she questions, Her minty breath hitting my face.
"No, where'd you get that?" I ask back.

"Everyone's saying you two hooked up." she smiles sweetly. "stay away" she laughs then walks away. I rub my wrists. When I walk out of the front doors I see Jack standing against his truck, arms folded against his chest .I start walking towards him.

"Why are you still here?" I ask " Final bell rang ten minutes ago" I finish.

He smiles, "I wanted to give you a ride home" He says. " Thank you, Jack, that's sweet, but I only live like four blocks away" I smile back, adding a little laugh at the end.

"I know..." he trails off.

"But I'd be glad to ride with you, Jack." I smile and give in. His face brightens, and he nods. He runs around to my side of the truck, opening the door for me. I smile and hop into the truck.

During the car ride we make small talk. Mostly about school. I tell him my address. When I get home I'm a little dissapointed that I had to leave but, I mean, food.

"I'll Come get you tomorrow morning, yeah?"

"You dont have to" I quietly say back. "But thank you for the ride" I finish, smiling.

"But I want to" he says. "What time can I be here?" he asks.

"8" I simply say, giving in. I smile and wave at him , walking inside my house. As soon as I close the door, I let out a smile, followed by a laugh.